G.SRINIVASATEJA E-mail ID : srinivasteja* @gmail.com
S/o G.Sivakumar Mobile No: 089******** Do. No 18-1-325A
To obtain a challenging position in an organization, where I should be able to use my specialized qualification to implement my skills and knowledge for the growth of the organization.
(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Sri venkateswara children’s high
Krishna reddy sri chaithanya
Sree rama engineering college,
Board of Secondary Education
Board of Intermediate Education, A.P
JNTU University, Andhra Pradesh
Interested Subjects : Embedded systems, switching theory and logic designs,, very large scale integrated circuits, optical communications.
Software’s: C-language, AUTO CAD, MS-office, Internet basic
Developing, Arduino micro controller
MINI PROJECT DETAILS:
Project Title : Advanced line follower robot
Description: It is the Robot that which can be moved around us as a humanoid robo without any remote control it will be operated automatically the basic use is it can be used at the borders of our country and it is used for blind people as a navigator and in factories for manufacturing and also it is used for farmers for plough and security purposes, blind peoples and also physically handicapped peoples etc..,
Project Title : Remote controllable Industries
Description: It is the remote controlled electronic system which is used to control the whole industry missions with a remote automatically it is used in many industries of huge missions which are difficult to operate by worker like steel factories iron factories which are harmful to worker by this we can have a fast working and time saving etc..,
Role : Project Leader
• Exhibited a Project titled “ Advanced line follower robot ” at the National Level Technical project expo at Chadalawada engineering college Tirupathi.
• Participated in the workshop of ”PRINTED ELECTRONICS” in the year 2013 which was held in ANNA UNIVERSITY Chennai.
• Participated in the workshop organized by “INNOSOUL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES” held in our college.
• Exhibited National level project expo in the technical fest called “SPOORTHI” which was held at VIGNAN UNIVERSITY.
• Presented a paper titled “Space based power generation” in the National Symposium held at Vignan University.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT :
Project Title : MEMS BASED WIRELESS ROBO CONTROL
Description: It is an robot that which is controllable by mems device (micro electro mechanical system) by using the hand gestures the robo will be operated through this robo we have many advantages like in dangerous fields nuclear weapon manufactures, Bomb dismantling, Industries, agricultures, Military applications, Automatic controllable industries.
• I’m a district level chess champion, and 5th place in association.
• Won a gold medal in inter-junior college level for cricket.
• Got many prizes in dance competitions.
• Served as N.S.S Volunteer for Three Years organized by our College.
• I am always ready to volunteer any activity which I feel as effective.
• I am innovative, dynamic and confident.
• Ability to deal with people diplomatically and good leadership qualities.
Father’s name : G.Shivakumar
Occupation : Business
Gender : Male
Date of birth : 10-5-1993
Religion : Hindu
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : single
Mother tongue : Telugu
Languages known : English, Hindi, Tamil.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : (Signature)