MICHAEL A. MORGAN
East Brunswick, NJ.
Seeking a challenging position in ﬁnance to acquire, with the potential for advancement where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Experienced multi-language professional, ﬂuent in Spanish, English, and Arabic dialect.
• Proﬁcient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Java, Mat Lab, multi resources for research and applications.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; Handle sensitive matters with tact, poise and diplomacy; Communicate and interact well with individuals of all levels.
• Superior communication with excellent organizational, time management, and follow through skills.
• Maintain a working knowledge of ﬁnance terminology exercised to record and interpret information.
• Experienced in creating correspondence from information given.
• Strong ability to work well under pressure and to work accurately and efﬁciently.
• Able to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all ages and backgrounds.
• Trained in diffusion experiments, soft lithography fabrication, and microbiological
Jacobs Construction & Engineering Edison, NJ October 2013-July 2014
• Worked with our client AT&T efﬁciently
• Generating information into Microsoft Excel on a daily basis
• Develop data sheets to update company on its ﬂuctuation
• Interacting with workers to make sure they get to their destination on time
• Creating cost increases for engineers and electricians while on site
• Closing tickets effectively to receive payment from AT&T
• Scheduled meetings every week to enhance process
5 North Marketing Firm Manhattan, NY May 2013---September 2013
Entry-Level Account Rep/Leader
• Management training program
• Learn and study the pitch used on an everyday basis in the ﬁeld
• Business-to-Business sales in a certain territory around New York
• Keep and maintain 5-7 sales each week
• Help, train, and develop others to get promoted to leadership role
• Scheduled meetings/conferences on a daily basis
Meky Accounting Firm South River, NJ August 2011---April 2013
• Manage a front desk in areas of manual and computerized scheduling, billing, and insurance records management, including major carriers.
• Process an average 150 clients on a weekly basis for a fast-paced ofﬁce.
• Maintain records and process a variety of documents including cash receipts, vendor statements, and invoices.
• Respond to priority issues to ensure the prompt referral of urgently needed care.
• Other duties implied: clients according to established protocols, determining the ﬁnancial status of payment and their eligibility for the services, assisting clients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information according
to company protocols.
Valley National Bank Dunellen, NJ June 2008---August 2011
• Making sure the customers’ needs are met and taking their transactions.
• Processed transactions accordance with established policies.
• Received cash and check deposits.
• Counted cash, examined and validated deposit checks.
• Uncovered customer needs beyond the immediate transaction and successfully transitioned the customer to the appropriate source or channel to address the need.
• Ensured regulatory requirements, such as the Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act were adhered to.
• Provide teller transaction quality and efﬁciency to customers.
• Promote the sale of bank products and cross-sell existing bank services to customers.
Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Princeton, NJ May 2009---September 2009
• Duties included sales and trading research
• Helping a variety of clients execute their business decision
• Helping clients raise bonds, stocks, and other related products
• Evaluated prospective investment targets for this venture capital ﬁrm through market research and competitor analysis.
• Documented numerous Investors Relation (IR) materials for overseas fundraising.
Rutgers the State University of New Jersey
Bachelor of Arts and Science in Mathematics May2013
ACHIEVEMENTS & SKILLS:
Internet Savvy. Proﬁcient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Java, Mat Lab
Typing Speed is 85 wpm.
Mathematics Group Rutgers Newark.
Alpha Phi Omega
Rutgers Newark men’s soccer
Reference available upon request