Victor Mendoza J.R.
To perform to the best of my skills and taking in consideration the safety of our team.
High School Diploma Class of 2005
Worked from 2006-2014.
• Assemble/disassemble Drill motors and gap subs. Level 1-2-3 Technician. A Level 3
Technician was capable to Assemble and disassemble any tool without questioning,
Trouble shoot and create motor incidents reports to upper management, capable of
communicating and working with TH HILL inspectors.
• Level 2 inspector (Q.C) Technician had to be capable to read and understand
procedures and engineering drawings, understood inspection reports, motor
configuration requests AKA a work order, had to understand the drilling
formation, type of drilling fluid and the weight on bit. This tasks were required in
order to ensure the best quality tool and to prevent any loss time on rig.
• Shop Supervisor. Had to be capable to communicate and coordinate all daily duties
to all level technicians and follow direct orders from the shop foreman. We were
required to have level 3 motor technician experience and level 2 Q.C. experience.
• Shop Foreman was required to have to have all the above experience, constant
communication with the Drill Motor Manager and level 3 technicians.
• Drill Motor Inventory Supervisor. Had constant communication with 12 drill motor
manager’s companywide including overseas facilities, capable to read and
understand every engineering drawing, requested purchase orders and predict
future orders 8 weeks in advance.
E.O.S Expedite Oilfield Tools.
Ensured the quality of all tools once the service was complete which could include the
• R/W connections both pin and box were cut to specs.
• Ensured that the manufacturing team was cutting new parts accordingly to the
drawing or the customer request.
• Ensured that all procedures are being followed in the welding shop.
• Visited and established a relationship with multiple customers.
• Forklift operator. Stand up and sit down, Combi-lift. 8 years
• Crane Operator. Floor Mounted, wall Mounted and bridge Cranes. Capable of doing daily
and weekly inspections. 8 years
• Capable of reading and understand measuring tools such as. Engineering tape measures,
dial calipers, grinding tools.
Xavier Buenano Cell: 281-***-****
Lonnie Vice Cell: 337-***-****
Mario Elizondo Cell 713-***-****
Jorge Serna Cell: 832-***-****