Mob. 078********, 073********
EXPERIENCE (4.3 year)
* Present time working in Cipla Ltd Indore from 23.04.2012 to till date.
* 1year at 'MODERN LABORATORY, 45-D/2 Sanwer Road, INDORE (M.P.).
* Eleven months experienced in IOSIS REMEDIES, Rajpura road Village-
kheda Nihala, Nalagarh Himachal Pradesh.(Company certified By GMPs &
* Industrial training in LUPIN LTD, Mandideep, District Raisen, Bhopal
APPLY FOR JOB
Quality Assurance (QA)/ Regulatory Affairs (RA)
* Check manufacturing and packing activity as per SOP and maintained the
cGMP and online documentation at the production line.
* Planning and execution of all IPQA activity as per job responsibility
in co-ordination with the production team by production officer, store
officer and engineering.
* Perform the sampling of in process, validation, Quality control
stability sample and media fill sampling.
* Review and retrieval MBMR, MBPR, BMR, BPR.
* Issuance and review of log book as per SOP.
* To ensure no delay in daily production report approval and timely
review and submission of batch document for release.
* Review the all complete Analysis report of raw material, finished
goods and water reports.
* Review the reports of ATR, QCPs, stability product.
* Preparation of Technical Information sheet (TI sheet) for water
sampling, media fill.
* Preparation of master protocols for raw materials and Water.
* Preparation of Standard operating procedure (SOP) for all activity
of Quality Control department.
* Preparation of sampling schedule for water.
* New products projects studies and technology transfer activity.
* Communication with sender and receiving units for procurement and
distribution of documents.
* Responding to HO, RA for timely submission of regulatory and
international market for product registration documents.
* Co-ordination and collecting the documents from various unit
departments to ensure regulatory submission of product documents and
* Reviewing and approval of master documents as technical services,
reviewing of specification, COAs, Stability and other QC related
* Arrange PRC/ External review and queries to ensure effective
* Ensure timely submission of data of all section (QA/QC/Production) to
PRC for Dossier submission.
* SPMS receiving, issuance and co-coordinating with Packaging
Learning and Development
* Maximize participation in training and implementation the ideas learned
in effective performance.
* Participate in cost saving Project by explore various ideas without
affecting cGMP and quality.
* Supporting team leader by providing timely data/ information.
WHO, USFDA, MHRA etc.
* M. PHARM (2010) from Bhopal Institute of Tech. and Science- Pharmacy,
(R.G.P.V. Bhopal (M.P with 73.59%.
* B. PHARM (2007) from Bhopal Institute of Tech. and Science- Pharmacy,
(R.G.P.V. Bhopal (M.P.)) with 70%.
* I.T.I. Diploma in Computer Operating Programming Assistant (2003),
from Silicobyte Industrial Training Centre, Katni (N.C.V.T. Delhi)
* Diploma in Fine Art (1999) from Sangeet Sadhna Kendra, Katni, Pracheen
Kala Kendra, Chandigarh with 70%
* Higher Secondary (2002) from Ordinance Factory H. S. School, katni
(M.P. Board) with 58 %.
* High School (2000) from Ordinance Factory H. S. School, katni (M.P.
Board) with 70%.
* Glenmark Limited, Goa, INDIA.
* Wyeth Limited, Goa, INDIA.
* Proficient in MS Word, MS Power Point, MS-Excel, etc.
* Actively participated in cultural & sports activities.
* Have participated in INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL ASSOCIATION in M.P. Pharma
Meet- 2007 at INDORE (M.P.).
* Have participated in 13th National Convention of Society of
Pharmacognosy -2009 hosted
by department of Pharmacy, Barkatullah University, Bhopal
* Have participated in Health Awareness Camp -2010 at Bhopal Institute
of Technology &
Science-Pharmacy, Bhopal (M.P.)
* Have participated in IPA CONVENTION M.P. Pharma Meet-2011 at INDORE
Name : Rakesh Patkar
Date of Birth : 20/06/1984
Father's Name : Shri Chhote Lal Patkar
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Languages : Hindi, English & Bundelkhandi
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information's are
true to best of my knowledge