Kathleen R. Nemec
Bartlett, IL 60103 630-***-**** (Cell)
Objective: A job in the business field that will allow me to utilize my professional management
experience in a rewarding career where I am able to supply a positive impact to internal employees and
JUSTICE (TWEEN BRANDS) 2004-Present
Store Manager, Westridge Court (Justice) 2013-Present
Responsible for the daily operations of the Justice at the Westridge Court location.
• Brought stores Average Dollar Sale Year to Date numbers from -0.2% to +5.6%
• Increased the stores Units Per Transactions from flat to +7.0% Year to date.
• Raised the Stores POS Performance (Phone and Email Percentage) from 90% to 95% phone and
from 65% to 83% email.
• Maintained status in the top 1/3 of the company based on Year to date numbers.
• Set standards among the store team to put into effect visual fundamentals per company directive.
Assistant Store Manager, Bloomingdale Court (Justice) 2011-2013
Assisted the store manager with the daily operations of the store.
• Took responsibility on as the Acting Store Manager for three months in the absence of the Store
• Consistently maintained status in the top of sales management (calculated based on increase over
LY, Average Dollar Sales, Increase over Last Year’s Average Dollar Sales, Units Per transaction,
and Increase over Last Years Units) within the region.
• Assisted with multiple new store/remodels within the region.
• Responsible for scheduling, payroll, and interviewing/hiring initiatives.
Lead Brand Rep, Bloomingdale Court and Stratford Square Mall (Justice) 2010-2011
Responsible for management tasks in the absence of the store manager and assistant store managers.
• Took responsibility over opening and closing store procedures.
• Provided excellent customer service through eliminating customer complaints, helping exchange
merchandise and answering any questions the customers may have
• Managed shipment and inventory that came in daily.
Brand Rep, Stratford Square Mall (Justice) 2004-2010
Assisted with day to day customer interactions to provide a positive shopping experience.
• Displayed a positive attitude in fulfilling all business related tasks that received praise and
eventually led to get a promotion to a part time key holder.
• Was noted among management as frequently being able to rework and have a flexible schedule to
fulfill the needs of the business.
BLIND AMBITIONS, BOURBONNAIS, IL 2008-2009
Responsible for assisting in any office tasks that needed to be completed on a daily basis.
• Responsible for setting up appointments for blind installation and design.
• Created invoices as well as entered payments using Quickbook Software.
CAMP TIMBERLEE, EAST TROY, WI Summer 2008
Responsible for a group of students ranging from 1st grade -high school
• Planned/designed activities around the interests of a wide range of students.
• Developed a summer program along with other cabin counselors during staff orientation to create
a great camp experience.
Olivet Nazarene University Bourbonnais, IL
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education May 2010
Middle School Endorsements in Social Sciences, English and Science
National Honor Society -Wheaton Academy West Chicago, IL- 2006
Dean’s List-Olivet Nazarene University Bourbonnais, IL- 2008-2010
Kappa Delta Pi-Olivet Nazarene University Bourbonnais, IL- 2009-2010
References available upon Request.