NYU School of Engineering, New York, U.S. May 2014 (Expected)
Master of Science in Telecommunication Networks, CGPA: 3.5/4.0.
Global Institute Of Technology, Rajasthan Technical University, Rajasthan, India. Jun 2011
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering. CGPA (U.S. conversion): 4.0/4.0.
CCNA Routing and Switching: ICND 1- 962/1000 ICND 2 - 960/1000 Jul - Nov 2013
Implementation of a Least Square approximation problem on Python using Hadoop, NYU Aug 2013
• Study and implement a classical least square mathematical problem on Python.
• Writing code to be used on Hadoop infrastructure for producing optimal results.
DDoS attack mitigation in Software Defined Networks, NYU Current
• Writing a research paper and implementing DoS on SDN using Ryu/ Mininet Environment.
• Class presentation on measures taken to Mitigate DDoS attacks.
Power Control in Space Division Multiple Access, NYU Aug 2012
• Course Project: Wireless Personal Communication Systems.
• Research Paper written under the guidance of Professor T.S. Rappaport, on the Power Control techniques used in current
wireless cellular networks and how they can be implemented using SDMA.
• Power control through interference management in Femto-cell Architecture using Centralized and Distributed Sensing.
• Application of ‘Smart Power control’ technique in Uplink and Downlink scenarios.
Big Data Stock Analysis, Map-Reduce Programming in Python, NYU May 2013
• Course project: Cloud Computing and Data Center Networks.
• Used Python programming language to analyze historical data stock files using multiprocessing.
Cater-Pillar Robot, senior year project, Bachelor of Technology, Global Institute of Technology Jan 2011
• Autonomous robot with cater-pillar like movement in narrow and uneven terrain.
• Led a four-member team to deliver a complex model in just 6 weeks.
Simulation of Dual Frequency Band Micro Strip Antenna, Global Institute of Technology Jan 2011
• Performed graphical analysis of Radiation pattern and Antenna gain on Ansoft H.F.S.S, which displayed the characteristic
results for the Micro-strip Antenna.
Software Defined Networks, Cloud Computing and Data center Networks, Internet Architecture and Protocol (TCP/IP), High
Speed Networks and Network Security.
Software Languages: Good technical knowledge of Core Java, Python.
Software Applications: Wireshark, GNS3, MATLAB, LaTeX, Ansoft HFSS, At-prog, Dock Light, Mac iWork, MS office.
Operating Systems: Virtual Box, VMware, Linux, Mininet, Backtrack, Ubuntu, Mac OS X, LION, Windows Vista, 7, 8.
NYU School of Engineering, New York - Graduate Assistant Sept 2013 - Present
TRAINING: Hewlett Packard Educational Services, Embedded Technologies and Robotics May 2010
• Prepared a ‘Line Follower Robot’, emulating the straight-line movement by sensing white and dark regions.
• Programmed Atmel ATmega16 Microcontroller and TSOP IR sensors, using embedded C language.
• Completed the training with ‘A’ grade well within the allotted time period.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering - Merit Scholarship worth $4000 per semester based on excellent academic
record and outstanding GRE performance.
• Managed LAN to accommodate 200+ participants during a national level LAN gaming competition (2010).
• 3rd Rank in a class of 150 students, in “International informatics Olympiad 2006”.
LANGUAGES: English and Hindi.