Manteca, CA *****
Phone: 209-***-**** E-Mail: email@example.com
Seeking a sales, customer service, or logistics position that is challenging and offers growth
based on enthusiasm and ability.
Tom Duffy Co./B.R. Funsten September 2007 - September 2013
Tom Duffy Co. (September 2012 - September 2013)
3134 Lance Drive
Stockton, CA 95205
Reason for Leaving: Downsizing
BRANCH SALES ASSOCIATE/ASSISTANT MANAGER
• Managed customer order fulfillment process in ERP system by checking inventory,
placing orders, customer set up, and processing order payments.
• Responded to all customer inquiries from installers, contractors and end users
regarding order status, pricing quotes, and delivery estimates.
• Delivered value to customers by informing them about the availability of inventory
specific to their business. Kept customers apprised regarding order progress.
• Transported orders to customer sites via flatbed truck, loading and unloading at site.
• Performed insider customer service for customer pick up of orders, pulling and loading
via forklift or manually.
• Coordinated receiving of inventory and restocking in warehouse, showroom.
• Made deposits at bank weekly.
• Organized customer information for easy access.
B.R. Funsten (September 2007 - September 2012)
105 Industrial Park Drive
Manteca, CA 95337
Reason for Leaving: Promoted to Branch
MATERIAL HANDLER/TEAM LEAD
• Used industrial lifts, selected and pulled customer orders and stocked transfers to
other locations of flooring products.
• Transported a variety of container and bulk goods, materials, and tools throughout
• Placed and handled items and pallets on stackable racks and in cargo spaces by
considering their shapes, size, stock number, and other storage factors.
• Received, unpacked, and checked arriving shipments. Accurately maintained all
records. Kept work area clean and organized.
• Proficient in RF/scan gun usage for inventory management.
• Trained to operate forklift trucks, reach lifts, and man-up lifts.
• Managed customer service will calls as needed.
• Understood and adhered to all safety procedures, utilizing all safety harnesses and
24 Hour Fitness September 2005 - April 2007
1090 North Main St.
Manteca, CA 95336
Reason for Leaving: Better Opportunity
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests.
• Monitored incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures were followed.
College Coursework 2005 - 2007
Modesto Junior College, Modesto, CA
High School Graduate
East Union High School, Manteca, CA
• Proficient in Dancik (ERP) software.
• Works collaboratively with co-workers and employees at all levels.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers.
• Accurate and organized with proactive approach to job responsibilities.
• Forklift certified.
• Can lift 50+ pounds repetitively.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST