Teaneck, NJ *7666
• Major: International Business • Bronx, NY
Bachelors of Science May 2007
SWAT Group INC (Solutions for WAN Automation and Telecommunication Inc.) River Edge, NJ
IT Consultant March 2010- Current
• Design and install Network infrastructures including servers, equipment, computers and software at the client locations.
• Worked closely with clients to analyze IT system requirements, clients information technology needs and their resources in
order to plan IT projects and fulfill clients expectations
• Solved clients IT issues, determined changes, recommended quality software, projected modifications of software, hardware
• Internal IT infrastructure maintenance and up-gradation
Bella’s Pizza & Restaurant Northvale, NJ
General Manager August 2012- January 2014
• Ensured compliance with the rules and regulations of the US. Department of Health.
• Oversaw and analyzed internal production capabilities and recommended improvements. Conducted audits, analyzed data,
evaluated product, technology and established quality control procedures.
• Reviewed business statistics relating to all quality controls, assurances and standards.
• Managed independent day to day operations; directly reported to owners.
• Oversee all restaurant operations, food and beverage, food safety handling, kitchen operations, and staff training
• Manage business operation initiatives, including payroll, invoicing, inventory, and human resource related matters
Atlantic Zeiser West Caldwell, NJ
Field Service Engineer September 2010 - November 2011
• Worked in assembling various machinery, including mechanical and electrical work and networking of machines.
• Service of machinery for customers in US and abroad including troubleshooting remotely.
• Trained the eventual operators of the machines at customer sight as well as remotely.
• Maintained record histories of all equipment utilizing the computerized maintenance management system for creating and
documenting work orders for all required work.
• Provided technical team leadership to field engineers for the continued efficiency of network operations
Max International New York, NY
Account Executive September 2007- June 2010
• Attained Brokerage Licenses, Series 7 & 63
• Ability to acquire long term and instant goals and meet operation deadlines.
• Worked in configuring the company network, IP telephony, Routers and Switches
• Managed over 50 portfolios simultaneously by providing accurate and timely market information and assisting with buying and
• CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
• CompTIA Network +
• CompTIA A+
• English, Albanian, Turkish, Serbian, Minimum Spanish
• MS-FrontPage, TCP/IP Applications, Telecommunications, Microsoft Office, HTML, Operating Systems: MS-Windows, Apple OS, Excel, Word, Word Perfect, Access, Powerpoint, Photoshop
• Proficient in LAN, WAN, and VLANs. Skilled in Cisco, Routers and Switches.Knowledge of routing protocols