Musa J. Muhammad
Ellenwood, GA **294
Self-motivated, experienced supervisor with a diverse background seeking to leverage 11+ years utilizing
production and supervisory experience in a company with outstanding quality in the shipping, industrial, and
! CORE COMPETENCIES:
*Training and Development *Team Building *Development of Policies and Procedures
*Relationship Management *Scheduling and Labor Management *Problem solving and conflict resolution
*Lean Manufacturing specialist *Lean Six Sigma for Healthcare *ISO 9001 and 5s certified
! PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
! Batter Company
Supervisor and Certified Trainer Oct 2008 to Oct 2013
• Coordinated and conducted the training of all new employees.
• Developed and evaluated employee performances; compliant with company polices.
• Completed daily reports as required; such as statistical narratives, summaries and
• Completed required documentation for production, inventory, SPC, administration, etc.
• Recorded employee performance and development plans in department log.
• Created and maintained a high performance environment centered on teamwork and
• Ensured proper facility management, asset protection, asset development, code
compliance and energy efficiency.
! leader/ Machine Operator
Team Oct 2001 to Oct 2008
Communicated various company policies and procedures to employees.
Ensured proper procedures were followed by all employees in areas such as; safety, quality
Created and maintained a high performance environment centered on teamwork and
Ensured safety supplies and personal protective equipment was used appropriately.
Reviewed the function and output of area operations to ensure that production levels are
maintained and equipment is repaired and operating correctly.
Identified unsatisfactory employee performance, verbally notified employees of procedure
violation or behavior problems and informed the supervisor of performance events.
Senior Citizen Center
Intern Jan 2009 to April 2009
• Managed the personnel responsible for daily operations.
• Planned daily activities for all residents
• Ensured safety and provided transportation for all residents
• Organized fire drills and evacuation assignments
• Worked with residents with dementia and behavioral problems
• Managed records in accordance with the rules, laws and established guidelines; reviewed all
documents for completeness and compliance.
Managed relationships with the general public, residents and state government; ensured
that interactions promoted respect and encouraged cooperation.
Georgia Perimeter College Clarkston, GA.
Associates of Natural Science May 2006
! State University
Clayton Morrow, GA.
B.S. Healthcare Management May 2009
! Southeastern University
M.S. Biomedical Informatics January 2014 - Current