High-Energy, Innovative Network Professional with Solid Record of Achievement Well
Positioned for Role as Network Administrator / Network Manager / Network Engineer.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Self-motivated, focused Network Manager with bachelor’s degree in network and
communications management and consistent record of progressing through positions of increasing
• Analytical troubleshooter able to resolve issues quickly and return clients to productivity.
• Flexible team player always willing to lend a hand to achieve desired outcomes.
• Quick learner who picks up new technologies rapidly and interprets to others.
• I am currently studying for the CCNA exam; I have a goal to complete this within the next 6
PLATFORMS AND TOOLS
• SOFTWARE: Most Microsoft products, including MS OFFICE (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook), MS PROJECT, MS Visio, MS Expression, Clonezilla, ESXi 4,Net Doctor, Visual Basic
• LANGUAGES/SCRIPTS: HTML, VBScript
• OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2008 R2/2003, MAC OS
• HARDWARE: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Workstations, RAID
• NETWORKS: VLAN, VTP, VPN, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, EIGRP and OSPF Routing, Firewalls,
DNS/DHCP, Remote Access Systems, ACL, IPSEC, BGP, MPLS, IDS/IPS, SSH, VOIP, IPAM,
CONFIGURE CONSULTING, ATLANTA, GA 2013 – PRESENT
As an HP and VMware Partner, Configure Consulting Inc. (CCI) implements quick-start solutions to
empower IT operations teams with efficiency, stability and top performance in the delivery of business
COMPUTER SYSTEMS ANALYST
• Install, configure, & train enterprise class organizations on HP solutions including:
Universal Discovery, Configuration Management Systems, Service Manager, and several other
high-end enterprise solutions from HP
• Utilizing uCMDB to perform a deep level application mapping view for a major global
• Developed, installed, and maintained AWS environment for live customer deomonstrations.
ADTECH GLOBAL, Alpharetta, GA 2011-2013
Provider of custom voice, video, and data solutions worldwide to such clients as contact centers,
technology manufacturers, and public safety organizations.
NETWORK MANAGER / INTEGRATION, 2011-2013
• Managed QA lab network, VPN, user setups, backup, security, passwords, and VoIP, maintain
routers/switches, survey sites, design networks, and integrate/test telephony/embedded platforms.
• Reduced costs by streamlining build-to-order requests for several customers.
• Promoted through positions of increasing responsibility because of strong performance.
• Developed and maintained the network topology and IP address lists.
• Helped field engineers troubleshoot clients NAS issues.
• Worked with upper management in designing and developing the company’s Innovation Center and
its autonomous Network.
NETWORK MANAGER / QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN, 2011
• Supported QA lab software/hardware setup/management, including IP network video, engineering
production/test lab, video network switches, cameras, terminal servers, and switches/routers.
• Created QA lab network, including VLANs and VPN; installed and configured Microsoft Server
2003/2008/R2 operating systems.
• Installed and configured SQL Server 2005/2008.
• This SQL server is still being used by the software development team located in the UK.
• Bill LeBlanc, my supervisor gave me praise on all of my quarterly reviews. “One of Allen’s real
strengths is collaboration.” “Allen is always looking for a better way”, “Allen consistently takes on
tasks himself to completion and exceeds expected quality in output”.
• INTERN, SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE, 2011
• Conducted manual testing, including system, regression, and integration testing, documented
issues, and collaborated to resolve them; established and updated software test cases.
• Supported quality by executing quality assurance plans to test and certify software and hardware
stability and performance results. Worked closely with the software programmers as a virtual team
member and contributed meaningful ideas for the product that was implemented.
MASTER OF NETWORK AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT, 2013
Keller School of Management
3.77/4.0 ● with distinction
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, 2012
NETWORK AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
DEVRY UNIVERSITY Atlanta, GA
3.66/4.0 ● cum laude
Built and maintain fully functional Cisco laboratory at home.
Led Masters capstone virtual team designing a new network for multisite organization
• Troubleshoot computers as volunteer for church and community; built and managed networks
for my children’s school.
• Government Management Information Sciences (GMIS)
• Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)