T immy Jane Garcia
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue a career where I can utilize my skills and have an equal opportunity for advancement within
H IG H L IG H TS OF QUAL I F ICAT IONS:
• Ability to work independently with lit tle or no supervision and capable of multi-tasking under time
• Attention to details and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment.
• Good communication and organizational skills including ability to interface with employees at all
• Good understanding of basic mathematics and ability to do mathematical computations.
Motel 6 (F remont, CA): Guest Service Representative
October 2013 - Present
• Greet, register and assign rooms to guests.
• Verify reservations were made correctly prior to checking in.
• Balance cash received in drawer and ensure cash and credit cards are balanced in Fols System.
• Answer phone calls and assist guests' with reservations or questions.
• Record any guests concerns and complaints based on their experience.
Wells Fargo (San Jose, CA: Bank Teller
October 2012 – December 2012
• Cash checks verifying endorsements, dates, bank names, and identification of person receiving
• Cash checks and pay out money after verifying endorsements and making sure accounts have
• Enter customers’ t ransactions into computers to record t ransactions and provide receipts.
• Balance currency, coins and checks in cash drawers at the end of shifts.
McDonalds (Mi lpitas, CA): Floor Supervisor/Safety M anager
April 2011 – April 2012
• Ensure all employees provide excellent service to all customers.
• Handle verbal guest complaints promptly and properly.
• Shift Management; Supervise and direct workforce and performing daily inventories.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety
• Final drawer countdowns at the end of shift, ensuring safe is balanced and amount deposited to bank
McDonalds (Mi lpitas, CA) Crew
April 2010 – April 2011
• Customer Service
E DUCAT ION:
Pacific Sierra Region – Basic Shift Management Course/Diploma (October 2011 CA)
Pacific Sierra Region – Management Development Course/Diploma (April 2011 CA)
Independence High School – High School Diploma/Graduate (2007-2011 CA)
APPL ICATONS AND OT HER SKILLS
Computer Skills – PC, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)