I T & Technical Marketing P rofessional
Accomplished professional in both technical direction and digital marketing leadership gained
through 15 years of diverse e-commerce and technology management experience. Creative and
insightful by nature with a proven history of delivering successful results at top organizations.
To lead business initiatives directed at growing brand identity and reaching financial objectives.
IT & Technical M arketing Consultant
Brian Kelly Atlantic Beach, FL
Independent technology and marketing consultant service provider.
Current client examples
http://vonsol.com, http://www.surfcoachusa.com, http://www.sonsofthebeachesinc.com
Digital Marketing Consultant Hired as M arketing D irector in September 2013
AAA Overhead Door Atlantic Beach, FL
Jan. 2011 – Feb. 2014
• Developed websites, mobile functionality, analytic processes and advertising campaigns.
• Reduced online advertising costs while increasing organic position, rank and quality scores.
• Managed all social media channels, business listings and lead conversion opportunities.
D igital Marketing Manager
Malibu Boats LLC. & Axis Wake Loudon, TN Merced, CA
Oct. 2011 – Sept. 2013
• Directed the transformation of Malibu Boats and Axis Wake consumer websites.
• Directed the implementation of Adobe Marketing Cloud and Exact Target Enterprise 2.0.
• Directed social media marketing team, creative assets and engagement strategies.
• Managed all online marketing assets, contracted agreements, agencies and consultants.
Brian Kelly Technical Marketing Professional, Resume Continued
D irector of IT
Diamondback Tactical LLLP Phoenix, AZ
Summer 2008 - 2011
• Directed technology budgets, communications, network operations, e-commerce, online
advertising and operation support systems for leading provider of tactical gear products.
• Directed Microsoft Dynamics AX relationships, administration and implementations.
Supported manufacturing equipment, shipping systems and other 3rd party solutions.
Business O wner
Ride Skateboards Inc. Birmingham, AL
Winter 2002 – 2007
• Successful business owner for retail store locations and extreme sports facility
Career Experience 2002 - 1 990
SQL D atabase Analyst
Pegasus Solutions Inc. Phoenix, AZ
W eb Design and D evelopment
Rocket Science Creative Agency Future One Inc. Phoenix, AZ
W eb Design and Development
2HQ.com Phoenix, AZ
Technology System Administrator
University of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
Restaurant M anage r Hotel M anagement
Marriott International Inc. Scottsdale AZ Columbus OH
G uest Relations Restaurant M anager
Sea World of Florida Orlando, FL
G uest Relations Certified Disney Trainer
Walt Disney World Orlando, FL
Associate of Science Computer Science
Scottsdale Community College Scottsdale, AZ
Associates Art Hospitality M anagement
Valencia Community College - Orlando, FL