McGovern Carpentry, Stamford, CT
Project Manager, October 2011 – Present
• Develop innovative residential designs based on the client’s specifications.
• Organize schedule of trades, purchase and monitor adequate supply and materials.
• Lead and supervise projects to completion.
• Ensure timely completion of projects
• Ensure payment to contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers are in compliance with
• Responsible for maintaining a working relationship with General Contractor, Contractors,
Sub Contractors, Suppliers and the Customer.
• Manage project budgets
• Develop project specific and client driven goals, including scheduling and financial
reporting, proposals and RFP’s, contracts and purchasing, strategic planning
• Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria that met with the client’s needs.
• Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and
delivering all appropriate documentation.
• Primary contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
• Develop and maintain the Master Project Schedule
• Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
• Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and
• Coordinates activities of sub-contractors
• Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintained a level not to exceed
planned working capital charge as set by client
Jones Lang LaSalle, Stamford, CT
Project Manager, February 2008 – September 2011
• Single point of contact for MetLife Commercial Real Estate in the Northeast area.
Including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania
• Managed the build-out of over 800,000 square feet of office space for MetLife. Including
new construction, consolidations and relocations.
• Managed project budgets from $20,000 - $2,000,000.
• Developed project specific and client driven goals, including scheduling and financial
reporting, proposals and RFP’s, contracts and purchasing, strategic planning,
programming and move logistics.
• Established and maintained project goals and success criteria that met with client’s needs.
• Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business
forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully
understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
• Coordinated any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and
delivering all appropriate documentation.
• Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the
• Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including
conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
• Developed and maintain the Master Project Schedule
• Supported project executives on large complex projects and assignments.
• Facilitated project kick off meetings with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure
responsibilities are communicated and understood by all disciplines.
• Developed scope and schedule for assigned projects.
• Coordinated and tracked all Vendor RFP’s. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic
files and documentation.
• Coordinates activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions.
• Leverage my experience to improve client contracts with contractors.
• Ensured accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintained a level not to
exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance and the Regional
Flad Architects, Stamford, CT
Project Coordinator, March 2006 – February 2008
• Served as point of contact for clients, external consultants and vendors
• Prepared and reviewed project memos, correspondence, contracts,
schedules for professional services; communicate daily with team.
• Scheduled client meetings. Recorded minutes of these meetings and document action items.
• Prepared appropriate billings and pursue payment compliance.
• Maintained and update project data in a timely manner to
ensure accurate reporting of earnings and accurate billings.
• Identified, organized and implemented administrative projects independently in accordance
• Performed various support duties of Associate Partners, including completion of expense
reports, time cards, calendar management and file maintenance.
• Regularly made travel arrangements.
• Coordinated construction documents and drawings from Schematic Design through
International Business Machines Global Finance LLC, Armonk, NY
Manufacturer Owner, Commercial Financing, November 2000 - March 2003
• Responsible for maintaining a working relationship with IBM Global Finance Suppliers,
Regions, Business Operations, Credit Department, Business Development, Support Center
and National Account Marketing.
• Ensured payments to the Suppliers are in compliance with terms and conditions outlined in
the suppliers operating agreement.
• Ensured that all Headquarters and Region disbursement activities are performed in
compliance with Corporate Instructions.
International Business Machines, Cranford, NJ
Administration Analyst, Account Receivable, May 1998 - October 2000
• Responsible for tracking actual lost revenue of $5 million and advising of potential lost
• Developed and initiated active collection programs within divisional guidelines.
• Interface with marketing to assure territory agreements are accurate and have proper
• Liaison between marketing, maintenance, software and asset departments resolve issues.
• Compile various measurements record, including historical trends, and provide management
with statistical data.
• Initiated, composed and signed personal correspondence to clients regarding payment plans,
customer commitments and resolutions of billing or services and solutions.
• Independently visited customer locations to resolve problems and discrepancies and / or
arrange special arrangements.
Administration Analyst, Software, March 1996 - May 1998
• Responsible for North Eastern Area software offerings coordination.
• Developed and initiated active processes within divisional guidelines.
• Interfaced with marketing to assure software agreements were accurate.
• Liaison between Software VP, Asset and Accounts Receivable to resolve inventory and
Skills: CADD, Architectural Desktop, Microsoft Projects, Primavera, One View Projects QMF,
RMDS, RFS, CCS, CCIS, AAS, MMS, AmiPro, WordPro, Lotus Notes, Lotus 1-2-3 for windows.
Norwalk Community College, Norwalk 06/03 - 05/07
Associates Degree in Architectural Engineering
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield 09/94 - 05/96
University of Connecticut, Stamford 09/01 - 05/03
Attributes: Well organized, goal oriented, possesses logical and analytical skills, works well with
others and independently, also eager to assume increasing responsibilities.