Alexandra M. Pranzo firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION: MONTCLAIR STATE UNIVERSITY, School of Arts and Sciences, Montclair, NJ
Certification: Child Advocacy
UNIVERSITY OF WESTMINSTER, School of Arts and Sciences, London, UK
• Sigma Delta Tau, Vice President of New Member Education, September 2011- Present
• Relay for Life, Active Participant, June 2006- Present
• Tutor at Child and Family Center, Middletown, RI, October 2010- April 201l
• Substitute Teacher of the Christian Doctrine, Basking Ridge, NJ, September 2008- June 2010
Party Hostess and Sales Associate
Imagine That, Florham Park, NJ - October 2011 - Present
•Host, coordinate and supervise parties for children ranging from ages one to seven.
Manage daily operations of the store retail, closing out the register, and credit card terminals.
Utilize point-of-sales system in order to complete store transactions.
Assist customers; handle cash and credit card transactions.
TJ Maxx, Gillette, NJ, May 2011 - August 2011
• Organized inventory and fitting rooms.
• Provided leadership during customer service disputes.
• Utilize point-of-sales systems to sell tickets and concessions.
• Complete cash and credit transactions.
Bernards Township Board of Education, Basking Ridge, NJ - September 2009 – June 2010
• Assisted teachers in creating student activities.
• Developed daily lesson plans for the program.
Bernards Township Summer Day Camp, Basking Ridge, NJ - June 2006 – August 2009
• Counseled thirty kids ranging from kindergarten to first grade.
• Conducted and created a structured daily schedule.
Once Upon a Baby, Basking Ridge, NJ - August 2008 – May 2009
• Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite
• Point of Sales