Barry L. Harbour
Motivated, driven Manager with proven success in servicing & establishing clientele, and increasing revenue.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Automotive Service Industry (1994-present)
* Direct and supervise a staff of ten employees.
* Increased sales 150% for a $780,000 business.
* Build relationships with customers for repeat business.
* Responsible for entire operation including P+L, parts costs and labor costs.
* Solicited fleet account business which helped increase sales.
* Built business from 0 to 400K in one year.
Promoted sales through direct advertising and customer relationships.
Handled all aspects of the business.
Merchants Tire and Auto: Service Manager
Cofer Auto: Service Writer
Firestone Complete Auto Care: Manager
Super Car Care Center: General Manager
Accu-Tune: General Manager
All-Tune & Lube: General Manager
Restaurant & Hospitality Industry (1987-1994)
* Responsible for 75 employees and their evaluations and performance appraisals.
* Worked in all areas of the restaurant including front of the house, bar manager and kitchen manager.
* Volume of unit 2.5 MM
* Promoted from Manager to District Manager within six months
* Responsible for 350 employees, sales and profit for ten units.
* Developed and implemented advertising promotions within area of responsibility.
* Increased sales by 30% in a three-month period of time.
* Quickly progressed from Manager in Training to Manager in control of unit sales, personnel, and profit
and loss statement.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon: Manager
Domino’s Pizza: District Manager
EDUCATION: Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Portsmouth, VA
• Pipe fitter
• Four year apprenticeship.
• Graduated in 1986.
• First Class Mechanic.
ACTIVITIES: Golf, Tennis, Racquetball