To maintain and secure a position as a computer systems programmer.
University of California, Davis
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science March 2014
Data Structures Computer Architecture
Object Orientated Programming Probability and Statistical Modeling
Computer Networks Artificial Intelligence
Algorithm Design and Analysis Computational Structural Bioinformatics
• Programming Languages
• Operating Systems and System Programming
• Theory of Computation
• Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, SQL, Perl, Pascal, Lisp, Fortran, Prolog, Matlab
• Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
• Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL
• Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows
UC Davis Dining Commons Bakersfield, CA
Chef’s Assistant January 2014 – April 2014
• Prepare and hand out meals, cook meat and food products, stock items, ensure the workplace is a clean
and sanitary environment, assist the public.
McDonald’s Bakersfield, CA
Crew Trainer May 2006 – August 2012
• Cashier, train newly hired crew, assist the public, prepare and hand out meals, prepare specialty coffees,
cook meat and food products, work as maintenance, stock new merchandise, ensure the workplace is a clean
and sanitary environment.
In-N-Out Burger Bakersfield, CA
Cashier August 2007 – January 2008
• Assist the public, cashier, prepared meals and drinks, worked as maintenance and assured the workplace
was clean and sanitary, assisted in stocking new merchandise.
City of Bakersfield Bakersfield, CA
Aquatic Specialist April 2005 – September 2005
• Supervise the public during pool hours, assist the public when in need, certified in CPR and Heimlich,
instructed the public on how to begin to swim, intermediate swimmers, and advanced stroke techniques,
prepared activities for swimming groups.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
• Fluent in Spanish