The University of Texas at Austin Bachelor of Arts, Economics December 2012
Minor: Finance, UT GPA:
Clear Channel Communications, Financial Analyst Reporting, Modeling, Budget, Forecast 2013 -
• Responsible for developing and distributing weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue reports for $3+ billion/year business to support
board meetings and senior management meetings.
• Reconstructed the weekly Business on the Books reports, a complex set of reports that track revenues by BU, revenue type, and
pacings. This process reduced the amount of time to accurately produce the reports by 50%, allowing the reports to go out a day
• Create ad hoc analysis from data spanning multiple systems (Cognos, ProClarity).
• Provide timely and accurate data and analysis for senior management and market finance teams.
Omicron Delta Epsilon, Economics Company Night Corporate Liaison 2011 - 2012
• Economics honor society limited to economics majors with outstanding scholastic performance.
• Organized and recruited 10 financial, consulting and research firms to attend the first annual student-led career
fair sponsored by the Economics Department at UT.
• Constructed logistics plan and managed process flow to ensure smooth execution of event.
The University of Texas Handball Association, Treasurer 2012
• Managed revenue of $10k to ensure timely and accurate record keeping and expense payment.
• Implemented process improvements that decreased expenses by 40% enabling the team to travel to a national
• Coordinated travel logistics for all out-of-state events, including airfare, lodging, and on-site transportation.
Gamma Beta Phi, Active Member 2011 - 2012
• A non-profit, coed honors and service organization, limited to top 10% of student body.
• Planted and maintained 20+ trees in the downtown Austin area.
• Supplied 50+ Texas prisoners with literature to facilitate socioeconomic success outside of prison.
Texas Economic Association, Active Member 2011-2012
• Student organization sponsored by the UT Economics Department.
• Coordinated with organization to secure 10 research firms and 100+ undergraduates to attend event.
• Mentored new members to help them develop their academic and post-graduation plans.
Distinguished Scholar (Top 4%) 2012
Honors Thesis Award 2010-2012
Elected member of Phi Betta Kappa (Top 1% of all college graduates in the U.S.)
Computer Skills: MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), STATA, COGNOS, ProClarity