Objective A Lead Pharmacy Technician position at 1960 Family Practice where I
may utilize my ability to work with detail and precision in providing
Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Sept2010 Feb
St. Dominic Memorial Hospital, Inpatient Pharmacy: Jackson, 2014
1. Obtain and transport medication, including controlled
substances, to designated patient care areas.
2. Oversee all reports from computer, on stock outs, Med
reconsolidation forms and refills drug promptly for
3. Officiate all first dose orders and deliver/send them to
nursing units promptly while maintaining a 50 min or
less turn around time.
4. Maintain all automatic restock reports and issue drugs
for pharmacist to check and deliver controlled
substances to designated areas.
5. Proactively train new employees, students, and residents.
6. Monitor stock dating . Remove and return out of date
drugs from the pharmacy, including the automated
7. Inventory management and replacements.
8. AcudoseRx, Cartfill, NarcStation Rx, and Robot Rx.
9. Assist the chemotherapy pharmacist with compounding
10. Compound IVs, unit doses, and filing patient
11. Log accumulated waste daily and file proper paperwork
for the Pharmacy manager to review.
Retail Pharmacy Technician Oct 2012 Jan
Walgreens Pharmacy: Byram, MS
1. Fill patient prescriptions
2. Order Entry
3. Inventory Management
4. Ordering medications/products when low or out of
5. Update patient files
6. Cashier/ Drive Thru
7. File Prescriptions accordingly
9. Proactively train new employees and students
In house training programs(including 60 hour IV program),
St.Dominic Memorial Hospital
In house training, Walgreens Pharmacy
Major: PrePharmacy, 2008 2010
PTCB Certified, July 2013
TX License Registration# 228573