Saint Clair Shores Mi, *****
Freddie J. Carlton Jr.
OBJECTIVE To Secure a long term position with a company where I can use all of my years of experiences to
help grow and improve companies current state of business. Using my knowledge and leadership
abilities to make the company a global leader and to be most competitive in this age of today’s
SKILLS & TS 16949 Internal Auditor
• Certified in QSB ( Quality System Basics )
• Certified Health & Safety Trainer & Safety Rep
• 18 Years’ experience in manufacturing & Quality systems
• Computer skills for Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft excel 2010 advanced, Power Point
EXPERIENCE OPERATIONS MANAGER: ROSATI SPECIALTIES (WOOD FINISHING LINES)
10/15/2013 to current
• Managed all day to day Production scheduling / Setting of target versus results
• Direct contact for company for all Quality issues with customers or plant issues.
• Implemented all company Processes/ Procedures / Work instructions / Operator training
• Managed all Employee hiring / Operator discipline or discharge for company
MANUFACTURING MANAGER: KWANGJIN AMERICA (WINDOW REGULATOR
6/24/2007 to 10/14/2013
• Manufacturing Manager responsible for all manufacturing window regulator lines.
• Maintenance Manager for all equipment including preventive maintenance planning
• Health & Safety Manager Plant wide. Work with MIOSHA for accident prevention.
• Completed Yearly Business planning for department, including all Metrics targets
• Implemented all operator training. Machine process, Five S, Safety, QSB
• Coordinated Manufacturing assembly line launch of Y1XX ( Corvette ) GMT 17X
( Equinox ) J3oo ( Cruze ) K2XX ( Camaro )
• Worked directly with customer and suppliers for Quality issues or in plant issues.
QUALITY SUPERVISOR: AMERICAN AXLE & MANUFACTURING ( FRONT &
REAR AXLE )
06/24/1994 TO 6/20/2007
• Supervised all Quality Technicians for gear cutting facility.
• Reviewed and inputted all daily SPC charting for gear cutting facility.
• Reviewed all customer returns from dealerships field failures and Analysis of corrective
• Traveled to customer plants as company contact for quality issues.
• In charge of plant reliability center to review and test current production products
• Supervised Prototype center for all future product testing, reviewed all data from
assembly plants for Axle checks.
EDUCATION MACOMB COMMUNITY COLLEGE, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN BUSINESS
1986 to 1990
In my years of work experience I have used my communications skills to drive change and
improvements, from training of operators, to work shops, to monthly employee meetings to
share important company information. I have used communication to bring workers closer and
to solve problems in the plant. I have used communication to bring closer relationship between
plant and customers.
LEADERSHIP I have had proven leadership abilities. 12 years High School football coach. Health and Safety
Trainer & enforcement, Quality System basics trainer, QS9000 internal auditor, TS16949
internal auditor, FRT (First response team) Married 24 year with 3 children & 1 grandchild.
Believe in Team Concepts.
REFERENCES RAY KONAR: KWANGJIN AMERICA