Las Vegas, NV *****
• Experience working in a computerized office environment with word processing,
database and spreadsheet skills sufficient to prepare correspondence, reports, forms, etc.,
including the willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
• Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain sound relationships with supervisors and
• Ability to work independently or with others
• Attention to detail
• Highly self motivated
• Ability to maintain organized records / Clerical
• Ability to easily establish quick rapport and bring enthusiasm and professionalism to the
• Overall computer and Internet knowledge as resource for material and teaching tool.
• Enjoys working with adults to develop skills and confidence.
• Training adults and coworkers.
• Willing to be trained in any position
Nevada State High School, Henderson, NV
Temp - Office Assistant 11/18/2013 – 1/21/2014
• Manage OS ticketing system
• Reset passwords for NSHS computers, Moodle, Key Train, and Study Island.
• NSHS newsletter
• Design Cover page, divider pages, layouts, etc. for Lifetouch yearbook
• Editing senior baby photos and staff photos in Photoshop for yearbook
• Design 2 different power point presentations for graduating seniors.
• Help proctor exams
• Assist students and parents on site
• Data entry
International Christian Academy, Las Vegas, NV
Computer Specialist 8/1/2004 – 2011
• Provides and coordinates the computer program to K-8 grade students through direct
instruction and classroom intervention support.
• Instructs and trains staff/coworkers in Microsoft Office, Grade Quick, Ed-line and any
other training as necessary.
• Sets up and maintains computer lab as directed.
• Serves on the safety committee board, with meetings once a month.
• Covers front desk while office is having staff meetings / clerical work
• Designs newsletters, award certificates, graduation diplomas, quizzes, charts, graphs and
any other forms for classes as needed.
• Instruct 6-8th grade students in Adobe InDesign for Yearbook, Microsoft Office, and
Fremont County School District No. 2, Dubois, WY
BOCES Lights-on Asst. Coordinator/Computer Teacher 10/20/2001 – 9/3/2003
• Generated and set up database with assistance for Attendance and Medical Information
• Generated APRs and Reports.
• Ordered school supplies and curriculum.
• Generated faculty support.
• Assisted in setting up Tech Lab.
• Teaching basic and advanced computer science.
• Ordered and installed computer software.
Washakie County School District No. 1, Worland, WY
Job Coach/Teacher Aide 10/15/1998 – 11/21/2000
• Job Coach for Special Education, working with physically and mentally challenged
students, preparing them to work in a public setting for independent living.
• Teacher Aide in Computer Science in high school
Washakie County Mental Health Services, Worland, WY
R.E.A.D.Y Program/Youth Advocate 10/24/1997 – 5/5/1999
• Mentored at-risk children
• Assistant for the R.E.A.D.Y program (drugs and alcohol)
• Coached high school students to be an advocate for elementary students.
Quick Learner, Teaching, Training/Coaching, Keyboarding, Basic and Advanced Computer
Science, Photography, Data Entry, Record Keeping, Installation of Software and Basic Computer
Maintenance, Database Modifications, Social Skills, Good Communication Skills,
Creating/Editing forms in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Publisher, Graphic Design Suite Adobe
programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, along with Power Point presentations for
myself, administration, board members and staff.
CSN Community College of Southern Nevada 2007 – Present
• Online Networking + Course • Web Design & Publishing
• Outdoor Portraiture • Lighting (Photography)
• Design Fundamentals II 3-D Art • Splash (photography)
• Chemistry • LVD (photography)
• Intro to Computer Graphics • Piano
• Beginning Photography • Music Fundamentals
• General Photography • Vocal Choir & many more.
Weber State University Summer 2006
• Scholastic Journalism (Yearbook Workshop)
CWC Spring 2002
• Introduction to Visual Basic
North West Community College 1994 – 1996
• Classes through NWCC include DOS, WP for Windows, Windows 1, Spreadsheet
Applications, and Medical Terminology
Continuing Education, Teaching, Curriculum, Training Staff, Data Entry, Ordering, Research,
Yearbook, Photography, Design, Art and Crafts