Charles T. Saunders Jr.
OBJECTIVE: When my employer looks at me at the end of the day I want that person to
feel good about their decision to hire me.
EDUCATION: – UXO TECH I Certification - UXO Global, Loveland, CO - Graduation
date: March 2011
1980 – 1981 ENGLISH 3.41 – GPA SACRED HEART UN IVERSITY BPT., CT
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Apr. 2002 – Dec. 2004 AQUAFIRE I NT, L LC
PAH., NV GM
I n charge of all companies under Aquafire Int., L LC: Desert Stone & Tile, Aliana
S teel Buildings, Jordan Design, Waterhole Casino, Chaws RV Park, & Picturesque
• Duties included wri ting an $80 million dollar business plan for a small casino
p roject, & securing venture capital funds for said project, along with erecting
scale model, and rendering artistic drawings of project. UXO Tech
experience = 14 separate contracts totaling approximately 10 years, including
40hr. HAZMAT t raining and many 8hr.HAZMAT refresher courses (current),
F irst Aid, CPR, & AED Certified
• I’m experienced in many areas of UXO & competent with Schonstedts,
W hitings, Skip Loaders, Tractors, Dump Trucks, ATVs & more.
• B io Genesis Pacific, Inc. – ’96, Leach Lake 50 Grid Clearance I gained vast
Sweep Team experience, Advanced to Flagger, and then to Lead Sweeper
behind the line.
• Versar, Inc. – Worked the entire Nellis Range From Box Canyon, Indian
Springs – Up to Groom Lake in Tonopah, NV from 97 – ‘00, I gained knowledge
i n all phases of separation, sorting, & salvage, as well as, final line screening
operations. Salvage piles were a twisted mangled mess of steel, heavy steel,
a luminum, brass, wood, parachutes, plastics, fin assemblies, garbage &
“ ORDNANCE”. Piles were an average size of a city block long by 30’ high &
• CAPE ENV., Inc., for a return t r ip to Box Canyon, Indian Springs, NV – for
separation, sorting, & salvage, as well as, final line screening operations, & a
joint project with Advent, Inc. - in Watertown, NY ‘06 & Meridian, MS, ‘07 for a
B DU Target Clean-up, Rebuild, & Special Demilling Operation. I was the Skip
Loader Operator on the cleanup portion of said mission & 1 of 6 operators on 2
– 3 m an teams that operated the “BDU‘33 Demilling Machine” which gave us a
n ice RP explosion 5-10 times per day. Safety was a key issue to be addressed at
a ll t imes during this operation.
• Arcadia/Pika, Ft. I rwin, Investigative Remediation Project, Feb 17, 2013 –March
• Pika, Alex., LA – Breezy Hill/Invest. Rem. & Demo Team, March 17, 2013 –
A pril 25, 2013
• Knowledge in all phases of construction & target building.
COMMUN ITY ACTIVIT IES: L ITTLE LEAGUE COACH FOR SOCCER & BASKETBALL
REFERENCES Available upon request, U.S. Army – Secret Clearance - 1979