Aspiring for challenging assignments in Designing / Installation & Commissioning / Maintenance Operations with an organisation of high repute, preferably in Construction / Oil & Gas sector PROFILE SUMMARY
• An Electrical Engineer with over 5 years 2 Months of experience in:
~ Testing & Commissioning ~ Installation~ Team Management ~ Maintenance & Operation
~ Contract Management ~ Project Management &Designing ~ Technical Lead
• Proficiency in managing the Installing and commissioning activities of a wide range of Electrical equipment’s; implementing process enhancement & quality control techniques
• Adept in managing maintenance operations for reducing breakdown / downtime and enhancing operational effectiveness of equipment
• Proficient in executing and planning designing projects with a flair for adopting modern methodologies in compliance with quality standards
• Proven expertise in managing design, estimation, tendering of Air Distribution System of Industrial and commercial establishments
• Merit of handling the designing, installation, testing & commissioning of Panels, Transformers, Lightening, Ear thing, HT< Cables, Fan Coil Units. Excellent relationship management, analytical and negotiation skills with deftness in swiftly ramping projects
• Spearheading activities involving working out various requirements, monitoring overall project operations and ensuring timely completion
• Setting-up standards, ensuring strategic utilization & deployment of available resources to achieve organizational objectives.
Installation & Commissioning
• Anchoring & planning erection & commissioning for various equipment and machinery
• Installing as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of systems; planning & effectuating maintenance plans for equipment. Team Management
• Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of project targets
• Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members
Since 12-Jun-2014: MOA ENGINEERING PVT LTD, Chennai as Site Engineer Role:
• Handling Execution of Ear thing, Plumping, Installation of Panels, Lightening Arrester, and Ear thing, Man cooler fans, Transformer Eraction, HT & LT Termination, HT Yard& LT Yard units & Ventilation fans. Preparing Completion schedule, Inspection report, Method statement, Quality Assurance Plan, Material Status report. Co coordinating contractors.
• KOMATSU Expansion Project, KOMATSU India Pvt Ltd, Chennai 12-Jun-2014 to 14-Jun-2015: MOA Engineering Pvt Ltd, As Site Engineer Role:
• Managed installation of Central Panel& Grid Ear thing, Package Unit and Panel and transformer Unit
• Oversaw the installation, testing & commissioning of panels, Transformer, Lightening.
• Carried out detailed study of the scope of the tender, drawings, schedule of equipment, specifications, quantity take off
& estimation as per the bill of quantities for tendering purposes
• Handled post-tender process for winning jobs including value engineering & supplier negotiation
• Prepared bill of quantities in excel for projects as per principles of measurements (international standards)
• Liaised with General Manager to prepare the tender from the beginning stage till the submission
• Worked on systems such as Fire Alarm, HVAC, Fire Fighting, etc. Accomplishments:
• Deftly worked in preparing shop drawing, installation testing & commissioning of low current system public addressable
• Successfully designed as per civil defence requirement and supervised the installation, testing & commissioning
• Effectually prepared questionnaire to the Consultant / Client in case of discrepancy in the tender documents
• Efficiently calculated the pricing of the project from basic details, market & latest plant, labour & material cost using Excel Projects Handled:
• Maintenance and Operation, Water Treatment plant, Al Qassim, Buraydah, Saudi Arabia
• 06-Jul-2015 to Present: Water Treatment plant, Al Qassim, Buraydah, Saudi Arabia, AS Maintenance Electrical Engineer
• Managed of Central Panel & Grid Ear thing, Package Unit and Panel and transformer Unit.
• Managed of Submersible Motors & Pumps.
• Maintenance and Installation of new Panels and Soft Starter.
• Maintenance of All Control panels and High Pressure pumps & Feed Pumps.
• Control the Treatment of Water using PLC & SCADA.
• Maintenance and Operation of water purification Plant.
• Corrective and preventive Maintenance of all Electrical Equipment’s. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
12-May-2014 to 13-Jun-2015: Moa Engineering Pvt Ltd., Chennai as Site Engineer 06-Jul-2015 to Present: Water Treatment plant, Al Qassim, Buraydah, Saudi Arabia as Maintenance Electrical Engineer
• Attended trainings on:
o AutoCAD Release 2007 to 2012
o Auto Desk Revit Architecture Release 2012
o Microsoft Office
• Degree in Electrical Engineering (1st class/2014) from Pallavan engineering college, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India- 7.12CGPA (73%)
• 12th (Mathematics) from E.R.K Higher Sec. School, Harur - 2010-83%
• 10thfrom E.R.K Higher Sec School, Harur in 2008- 92% PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth: 25thMay 1992
Permanent Address: 2/124, M.Vetrapatti,Morappur,Harur,Dhramapuri.Tamilnadu,India Languages known: English, Hindi, and Tamil, Arabic Passport Details:
Date of Issue: 22-09-2014
Date of Issue: 21-09-2024
Passport No.: M2332732
Marital Status: Single
No. of Dependents: 2
Driving License Details: Issued at India.
Phone Number: +966-*********
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org