Bradenton FL, 34203
First Physicians Group, Physician Assistant
*/**/** - **/**/2019 5880 Rand Blvd Ste 206 Sarasota, FL 34238
• First Physicians Group employs advanced practice providers for Sarasota Memorial Hospital. I work in the pain management program providing care for routine follow up appointments for chronic pain to include medication management, ordering interventional procedures as directed, and post-procedure assessments.
I provide the occasional trigger point injection, order and interpret oral and urine drug screens, x-rays, and MRI results. Our office uses Intergy EHR.
AZ Pain Doctors, Physician Assistant
4/2015 - 6/2018 7200 W Bell Rd Ste F101 Glendale, AZ 85308
• AZ Pain Doctors is a private pain management clinic that utilizes a multidisciplinary approach. I provided initial consultations for acute and chronic pain by examining and diagnosing patients, and developing treatment plans. I provided care for routine follow-ups for acute and chronic pain, medication management, ordered interventional procedures and provided post-procedure assessments. I also performed multiple injections for small and large joints, tendinitis, bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, occipital neuralgia, sphenopalatine ganglion nerve, and trigger point injections. I ordered and interpreted lab results including urine drug screens, pharmacogenetic testing, blood work, and EMG/NCVs. I removed spinal column stimulator leads, performed post-op incision checks and staple removal following permanent spinal column stimulator implants; ordered and interpreted MRIs, CT Scans, xrays, and ultrasounds. The office used Aprima EHR.
Arizona Pain Specialists, Physician Assistant
6/2011 - 4/2015 18555 N 79t h Ave Ste D101 Glendale, AZ 85308
• Arizona Pain Specialists is a private pain management clinic that provides a multi-disciplinary approach. I provided initial consultations for acute and chronic pain by examining, diagnosing patients and developing treatment plans. I provide care for routine follow-ups including medication management, ordered interventional procedures; provided post-procedure assessments; performed small and large joint injections including shoulder and knee, as well as carpal tunnel injections, occipital nerve blocks, and sphenopalatine ganglion nerve blocks; ordered or interpreted lab results including in-office urine drug screens, confirmation urine drug screens, pharmacogentic testing, blood work, EMG/NCVs; provided spinal cord stimulator removal, postop incision checks following permanent spinal cord stimulator implants; ordered and interpreted MRIs, CT Scans, xrays, ultrasounds. The office used Aprima EHR.
Valley Primary Care, Physician Assistant
8/2007 - 8/2012 1728 W Glendale Ave Ste 301 Glendale, AZ 85021
• Valley Primary Care is a private Internal Medicine and Family Practice clinic in North-Central Phoenix. I provided care for both acute and chronic cases,
examined and diagnosed patients, and developed treatment plans. I provided complete physical exams, routine follow-up visits, gynecological exams, pap smears, IUD removals, and Well Child exams. I interpreted various tests including lab results of blood and urine as well as reading and interpreting EKG’s. I sutured minor lacerations, removed partial or total ingrown toenails; provided general wound care, prescribed medication, ordered imaging, lab work and other diagnostic tests as indicated. I provided referrals when necessary. I also performed abscess I& D, splinting, vaccine administration, and anoscopy. Additionally, I was responsible for maintaining and updating patient care records, and ensuring patients and their families had a clear understanding of test results, treatment options, proposed procedures. I also tracked patient progress in conjunction with follow-up evaluations.
Native Health, Physician Assistant
6/2005 -8/2007 4041 N Central Ave Bld C Phoenix, AZ 85012
• Native Health is a Family Practice community health clinic in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. I provided care for Native Americans and the undocumented population. I provided care for both acute and chronic cases which included examining, diagnosing patients and developing treatment plans. I provided physical exams and routine follow up visits, gynecological exams, pap smears, IUD insertion and removal, contraceptive counseling, and Well Child Exams. I performed HIV testing and counseling; interpreted blood work, urinalysis, and EKG’s; sutured lacerations, removed ingrown toenails, and provided general wound care. I prescribed medication, ordered appropriate imaging, and provided referrals when necessary. I&D abscesses; provided splinting, and casting. I ordered routine vaccinations. Diabetes awareness, diagnosis and management were emphasized, particularly among the Native populations. I was also responsible for initiating and coordinating prenatal care and counseling as well as postnatal follow-up.
Camelback Mountain Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy Aide 8/2001 - 8/2002 4800 N 44t h St Phoenix, AZ 85018
• Duties included directing patients through specific exercise programs, performed ultrasounds, set up electric stimulation, applied hot packs and ice packs as needed, answered phones, and filed charts.
• A.T. Still University (Master of Physician Assistant Studies, 8/2002 – 8/2004)
• Grand Canyon University (Bachelor of Science, 8/1998 – 5/2001)
• Phoenix Community College (Associate of Arts, 8/1996 – 5/1998)
• Arizona Licensure: 3197
• Florida Licensure: PA9110554
• NCCPA Certification: 1064901
• DEA Licensure: MG1263273
• ACLS/BLS Certification:
Expired: 01/03/2019 Expires: 01/21/2020 Expires: 12/31/2019 Expires: 09/30/2020 Expires August 2019