Being able to update yourself frequently about computer science and creative new idea has been my goal since beginning my college career. To ensure that I acquired the skills and knowledge necessary to become highly qualified, I have been succeed to work in numerous agencies, putting my academic theory, principles and my personal skills into practice. I am also seeking a challenging position in the field of computer science and networking with a multinational or national company I am equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team and am highly motivated to provide an excellent work on time and under budget. I have extensive experience with the needs of developing and implementing of some indeed highly selective software. In addition I have a high ability to negotiate very well with customer and make a big deal. I have ability to learn the other the hidden secretes of the work I already know.
Other skills I can bring to your organization include:
• Complete implementing of Microsoft Windows Server 2003
• Complete implementing of Microsoft Windows Server 2008
• Complete implementing of Microsoft Windows Server 2012
• Complete implementing of Microsoft Exchange 2013
• Designing Network infrastructure ( Security – Flow Control ) For more detailed information please refer to my enclosed resume. I would appreciate a personal interview at your earliest convenience. I am eager to further discuss my qualifications and view your facility.
Thank you for your consideration.
O. S. El-Khodary
Omar Sayed El-Khodary
Date of Birth 07/10/1978 – Kuwait. Mobile +965-******** Gender Male. Emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality Egyptian. Address Salmiya, Kuwait
Marital Status Married Kuwaiti Licensee Valid
Military Status Exempted Car Valid
September 2000 High Institute of Computer Science and Information Systems, Computer Science, 6
October city, Giza, Egypt.
Last year Grade: Very Good.
Graduation Project: Dietitian program, programming by V.Basic. Project Grade: Excellent.
July 2007 Supreme Council of Universities - Cairo University Equation BA - Department of Computer Science - the one that granted by Egyptian universities faculties of Computer and Information TRAINING COURSES
February 2010 Installing and Configuring Microsoft Systems Center Data Protection Manager 2007.
February 2010 Planning, Deploying, and Managing Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager 2007.
February 2010 Deploying, Implementing, Administrating, Monitoring Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007.
January 2010 Microsoft Windows Power Shell
January 2010 Implementing, Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database and Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact-SQL. January 2010 Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2007 Enterprise Edition.
January 2010 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional. December 2009 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure.
December 2009 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure.
December 2009 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
December 2009 Managing, Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment January 2007 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). June 2003 ORACLE Developer complete course (PL&SQL (8i), Program unit (8i), Forms 1
(6i), Forms2 (6i), JDeveloper).
May 2003 DBA ORACLE administration (9i).
June 2001 Negotiation Skills – American University of Cairo. July 2000 Delphi 5 – Delta Software International
June 2000 Lotus Notes Course (Use, Development, Administration). EXPERIENCE
June 2016 – Now : Public Authority Of Sport
• System Administrator: Senior Microsoft System Administrator
• System Administrator: Senior Huawei System Administrator
- included: Huawei VDI system (Huawei fusion Compute, Huawei fusion Access), Huawei Dorado Storage, Huawei E9000 Blade servers. PAS Infrastructure:
- Single Location, Single Domain model
- Failover Cluster (Windows Server 2016).
- Microsoft Office365 Administer.
- All clients are using Windows 10.
Mars 2015 – June 2016 : AL-Dana International Trading and Constructing Company
• Technical Support: Ministry of Interior, General department for Criminals Evidence, Finger print Project, Deportees (Ebaad) Project.
Mars 2004 – Mars 2015 : National Research Centre (Egypt)
• Network: Network Department,General Directorate of Engineering Affairs, Network Department manager – Senior Network Administrator (Team Leader)
• System Administrator: Senior System Administrator (Team Leader)
• Training instructor: Network Essential, ICDL Microsoft Office.
• Oracle Developer & Administrator: Oracle Developer, Oracle administrator DBA. NRC Infrastructure:
- Single Location,Single Domain model, 14 VLANs
- Three Domain Controller (Windows Server 2003 R2 with SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2) Updated to Windows 2012 R2.
- Three Exchange Server 2003 with around 5000 mailboxes Updated To Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- Three DHCP and DNS servers
- One System Center SCOM server
- One System Center SCCM server
- One DPM server
- One Web server, Linux.
- One SQL server
- All clients are using Windows XP,Windows 7 Updated To Windows 8.1
- Currently three layers of Firewalls protect the network (Cisco Pix and Symantec Gateway SGS, Cyberoam 2500ia) Updated to Cisco Firewall
- There are about 4000 users
- One Foundry Core Switch Updated to Cisco Core switch.
- There are about 120 3com switches (20 Backbones (Distribution), 100 Edges
(Access)) Updated to 14 Cisco Backbone (Distribution) Switches. April 2005 – December 2005: Ministry of Finance, Egyptian Tax Authority (Egypt)
• Network: Network Support engineer, Network department.
• System Administrator: Junior System Administration. July 2001 – February 2004: Imtiaz Computer Center ( Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
• Title: Center Manager
• Programmer: Programming (Delphi 6)
• Training instructor: Training Governmental Official Courses (6 Months, 3 Months Programs)
• Responsibilities: Sales – maintenance - networking. December 2000- June 2001 Mubarak – Kohl project (Egypt)
• Database Administrator: Microsoft Access Training advisor: (Office Management). May 2000- November 2000 Delta software (Egypt)
• Programmer: Programming language (Delphi 5).
May 1997 - April 2000 Ma’ather for Import and Export (Egypt)
• Responsibilities: Sales – Maintenance - Networking (Before Graduation). SKILLS
Computer Skills: Microsoft® Office, Computer maintenance, Photoshop. Language Skills: Arabic: Native, English: good (written and spoken) Soft Skills: Self-motivated and hard working, Good analysis and presentation skills, Own initiative and work as part of a team. Negotiation Skills. Hobbies: Soccer, Basketball - A member of the first team of Club 6th October, Traveling, Swimming.