Yi (Tracy) Cui
Master of Science, Actuarial Science Dec 2017
Relevant Coursework: Financial Data Mining, Investment Analysis, Statistical Computing, Financial Programming and Modeling. Purdue University
Bachelor of Science, Actuarial Science and Statistics Dec 2014 Relevant Coursework: Python Language, Continuous-Time Models, Financial Econometrics, Operations Research. ACTUARIAL EXAMS
MFE: Models for Financial Economics Mar 2018
P, Probability May 2015
FM, Financial Mathematics Feb 2013
meet VEE requirement, get credits for Economics, Corporate Finance and Applied Statistical Methods May 2017 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
InXech Corp.,New York May 2018~May 2019
- Reconciled inventory spreadsheets and Accounts Payable
- Recorded receivables and payables
- Analyze Financial Statements and Controls for compliance with S-Ox, GAAP and InXech Corp Guidelines
- Identified operational process inefficiencies relating to testing procedures and templates and recommended necessary improvement
- Issued reports on discovered deficiencies within tight deadlines to Board of Directors. Investment & Finance Department Intern Jun. 2016 ~ Aug. 2016 Guangming Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd, Qingdao
- Analyzed and visualized company financing data using Excel and MATLAB for further financial reporting and analysis.
- Assisted in retail fund selling and demonstrated comprehensive fund management knowledge with customers.
- Analyzed statistical variety of growth, and dividend-yielding stocks and made recommendations on potential investments.
- Assisted with company's Chief Accountant by processing company accounts, reports and tax returns for internal & external audits to ensure seamless organization of data using Excel and VBA macros Assistant Manager Jan. 2015 ~ May. 2015
China Everbright Bank, Qingdao
- Proofread and documented paper works for corporate banking customers.
- Conducted investigation for the materials of the companies and wrote credit reports.
- Provided personal banking services for customers and encourages repeat business.
- Assisted the bookkeeper by downloading banking activities in QuickBooks and Excel formats. PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Simulation of Brownian Motion &Risk Prediction, Boston University Feb. 2017 ~ Apr. 2017
Employed Brownian Motion to simulate and predict the replicate risk
Programmed Visual Basic for Application to analyze three different long calls and generate report by comparing the result with Black- Scholes equation
Visualized replicate error and fine-tune Black-Scholes equations to improve the accuracy of prediction to call price ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Computer: MATLAB, C, R, Python, SQL, SAS, VBA
Language: Proficient in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese.