SUNIL D. CHAUDHARI
"Nilkanth" Bunglow, Gitanjali Colony,
Indiranagar, Nashik - 422 009.
T Work in a dynamic environment, to acquire new skills and to deliver value for the growth of organization
OVERVIEW OF EXPERIENCE
A result oriented professional with 20+ years of extensive experience in plant operation,
Erection, Commissioning, operations and maintenance.
Major activities handled.
1. Installed, Preventive maintenance & break down of equipments include
Injection Molding Machines, Plastic Extruders, Vacuum Forming Machines, Elastic Loom, Oven Label air jet Loom, Screen printing, Off set printing machines, Ultrasonic slitting m/c, cut and fold m/c, Laser cut machine,Mixers, SPM, Ovens, and Tool Room Machines & Conveyors.
2. Preventive maintenance & break down of AC Drives (ABB, Danfoss,Telemecanique, Toshiba, Siemens), Motors, PLC's, Digital Temperature Controllers, Timers, Powder Coating Equipments, Conveyor, Ovens,, Mold hot runner system & Other Process Control equipments.
3. Maintenance of utilities like DG Set (500, 380 & 160 KVA), Air-Compressors (Atlas Copco), Hoist, EOT, Package A C, Grinder, chilling plant, Fire system, Street lighting & shop lighting etc.
4. Commissioning &servicing of all electrical installations like LT / HT Panels, Transformers, Capacitors & Switchgears (ACB, OCB, SFU) etc.
5. Reconditioning & trouble shooting of machines with Contactor & PLC logic control (Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Siemens, and Mitsubishi).
6. Planning & Scheduling Maintenance Schedule for enhancing systems reliability in the Pre-planned O&M.
7. Exposure to SAP & ERP system.
8. New vender development.
9. An effective communicator with exceptional analytical, negotiation, relationship management & problem solving skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
OPERATIONAL AND MAINTENANCE:
• Scheduling and Planning Preventive Maintenance jobs with Key focus on Spares availability and Root Cause Analysis.
• Managing the function of troubleshooting & P.M./breakdown of machines, Equipments & Utilities so as to reduce downtime to minimum.
• Undertaking regular inspection to prevent accident & adhere to safety.
• Arranging training programme of workmen to overcome their weakness, improve individual performances & multi-skilling.
PROCESS ENHANCEMENT/ VALUE-ENGINEERING:
•Analyzing various Process/Applicationsand recommending modifications & Equipment calibrations to enhance operational efficiency.
• Devising cost saving measures & modifications to achieve substantialreduction in terms of man days, production cost & energy consumption.
• To co-ordinate with the service departments,for better productivity and overall organization performance.
1)Working as a Assistant Manager Maintenance with M/S Arrow Textiles Limited, Nasik from April 2012 to till date.
•Responsible for complete maintenance activities, like trouble shooting of critical m/c Muller Elastic loom, Air jet loom, Ultrasonic slitting m/c, Cut and fold m/c, Laser cut machine, Screen /Off set Printing,SPMs& utilities like compressor, EOT, Shop flower Package AC, Fire system (Sprinkler and smoke detector).
•Manage and make available the resources to complete maintenance activities.
•Execution of Preventive and breakdown maintenance of all Electrical & Electronicsequipments.
• Carry out the modifications & corrections by analyzing the Repetitive Breakdowns
•Planning and purchasing of spares.
•Preventive maintenanceof equipments as per PM schedule.
•Yearly spears planning & budgeting for m/c maintenance& project work.
•Up gradation of equipments to enhance productivity & safety.
•ISO planning implementation of the department for PM of m/c.
•Implementation of 5 s activities to reduce inventory value & better house keeping.
•Down time analysis of machines& take corrective action.
•Maintain Machine maintenance history cards & Maintenance spare’s stock.
•Handle the Machine’s service technician, Installation & commissioning engineers.
•Effective manpower handling.
•Allocation and Supervision of work by the contractors for approved modification.
•New vender development.
•Reporting to GM.
2)Worked as a Executive Maintenance with M/S VIP Industries Limited, Nasik from August 1997 to April 2012.
• Responsible for complete electrical activities of plant like breakdown & Preventive maintenance of Injection Molding Machines (Windsor SPM-850, Toshiba-1300DE, Nissie-FS500 /FS-600, Sandretto-100T) Vacuum Forming Machines, Sheet Extruder, PLC, AC VFD, pump etc.
• Responsible for complete breakdown & P. M. of machines of variousdepartments such as Injection molding, electro plating, Frame Bending, Powder coating, Anodizing, Luggage Assembly & Tool Room etc.
• Keeping records of preventive maintenance and calibration of Temperature Controller, Thermocouple, Timers, Energy meters for ISO Work.
• Machine up-gradation for process Improvement & better safety.
• Maintenance of Utilities like DG set, Air compressors, Hoist, ECT, Chilling plant, grinders, Conveyor, Mixers, Street Lighting & Shop Floor lighting etc.
Major Achievements in VIP Industries Ltd:
• Erection and installation of Injection Molding, Vacuum forming, FrameBending & Tool Room Machines, Hoist, Oven, LT Panel at VIP Haridwar Plant.
• Installed AC VFD to Injection molding & Various SPM machines.
• Conversion of conventional contactor Logic 6 no’s machines into AB & Mitsubishi make PLC for 400T, 800T & 1100T Windsor Injection Molding Machines, Bobbin winding machine etc.
• Reconditioning / rewiring of contactor & PLC logic Injection Molding, Tool Room & SPM machines.
• Finding & implementing Energy conservation Projects on various applications.
• Successfully completed two new warehouse lighting projects.
• Implemented 5 S & kaizen activity in maintenance department.
3)Worked as a Electrical Engineer Maintenance with M/S Cosmic Engineers Combine, Nasik from December 1996 to August 1997.
• Maintenance of Oven, Molding Machines &Testing of Current Transformer.
4)Worked as a Electrical Engineer Maintenance with M/S Monte Glass Fiber Industries Pvt. Limited, Nasik from April 1996 to December 1996.
•Preventive Maintenance and fault finding of Weaving and Winding Machines.
•Maintenance of Motors, Pumps, Lighting.
5)Worked as a Electrical Engineer Maintenance with M/S Viniyog Power Controls, Nasik from November 1995 to April 1996.
•Manufacturing, Designing and Wiring of Contactor & PLC Logic Control Panels, LT panels etc.
6)Worked as a Apprentice with M/S Motor Industries Co. Limited (MICO), Nasik from December 1993 to January 1995.
• Preventive Maintenance of Machines Motors, Coolant Pumps, Lighting.
• Fault finding of Contactor Logic and PLC logic machines like Trub, Lathe, Stroke &Length, Sack Hole, Dowell Hole, Ball Grinding & Milling machines etc.
• Reconditioning & rewiring of Contactor &PLC Logic machines control panels.
• Vickers Industrial Hydraulic Course.
• Kaizen & 5S Implementation.
• Proficient in Microsoft World & Excel
• Exposure to ERP &SAP system.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering (D.E.E.) with 1st class in the year 1992-93 From K. K. Wagh Polytechnic College, Nasik.
Exploring new technologies keeping myself updated with the latest trends in industries.
Name - Sunil Dattatray Chaudhari.
Date of Birth - 30th October, 1971.
Marital Status - Married
Nationality - Indian
Languages Known - English, Hindi and Marathi.
Current C.T.C. : Rs. 8.00 Lacks P.A.