Supply Chain Manager
Phone: 010******** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: * ******* **, ********** - *****, Egypt.
Licensed pharmacist with Pharmacy degree and fifteen years of experience providing top-notch pharmacy services in a retail setting. Outstanding interpersonal skills with a track record of establishing positive relationships with customers, pharmaceutical representatives/manufacturers, medical professionals, and insurance providers.
Respected leader, able to train and manage diverse teams to deliver peak performance.
Licensed Clinical Pharmacist
Tanta University in Egypt
Supply Chain Manager, Zikry Pharmacies Group 2018 – Present
Pharmacy Manager, Zikry Pharmacies Group 2002 – 2018
• Manage ancillary staff in fulfilling more than 1,500 prescriptions weekly. Consult with physicians and patients with regard to medication dosage, drug interactions, medical equipment, disease management and potential side effects of prescription and OTC medications.
• Dispense and compound prescriptions, and maintain accurate patient records, dosing information and directions for use.
• Improved drug-inventory management system to reduce waste and eliminate back orders.
• Reduced expenditures by renegotiating prices from pharmaceutical suppliers. Increased discount rate from 10 percent to 16 percent over wholesale price with key supplier.
• Increased the sales 10% yearly.
• Improved morale of coworkers by rewarding good work performance, leading by example and using humor to diffuse stressful situations.
• Fifteen years of experience using PharmaNET program.
Store Manager, UCP (United Company Of Pharmacists
2000 – 2001
Store manager of a leading pharmaceutical distributer in Egypt.
Pharmacist, Ophthalmology Hospital 1998 – 1999
Pharmacist in Ophthalmology hospital dispensing drugs for internal branches of hospital.
Customer Relationship Management
Product Safety/Quality Assurance
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)