Obhar Al Shamlya, Al Yaqout District, Jeddah, 23824
A registered member at SCE as civil engineer with two years of experience in a variety of engineering aspects. Professional presence with ability to work independently. Motivated individual who is committed to delivering the highest quality service in challenging environments. Focusing on structure and construction projects Experience
DP WORLD Middle East LTD December 2018-Present
• Prevention Maintenance
v Inspection Reports
v Prepare action plan & cost estimations for the projects
• Urgent & Corrective Maintenance
• Proposed Projects to Improve the Terminal
v Quayside Fender Fabrication & Repairing
v Terminal Paving Repairing (Concrete, asphalt & interlock) v Quayside furniture renovations( Bollards, wall surface & anchor bolt) v Project Focal point between different departments SETE Energy Saudia for Industrial Projects LTD March 2018-Novmber 2018
• Checking and review of technical submittals to client that cover specifications, material and drawing.
• Coordination works to engineering, consultants, vendors and subcontractor.
• Preforms general engineering, site design changes as required by project site.
• Preparation of work method statement/ procedure.
• Coordinate the work with MEP Engineering, consultants.
• Submits daily site report, inspection request, estimate and all applicable monitoring reports. v Project: Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), Thuwal Aljazeera palace Education
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, GPA: 3.16/4 August 2017 Certificates & Training
• Business Management and Decision Making Nov 2015
• Project Management Professional Certificate April 2015
• ISO’s international standard for occupational health and safety. Oct 2018
• Occupational Safety and Health Certificate Jan 2019
• Terminal Operation Supervisor training certificate April 2019
• Microsoft Excel Training Certificate June 2019
• Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Dean’s List. Spring 2014
• Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Dean’s List. Fall 2014 Skills
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Strong organized and communication skills
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Office applications.
• Organization and Time Management skills.
• Creativity and Innovation Skills.
• Motivational and Leadership skills.
• Cost estimation
• Engineering applications:
v Risa. Micro station