Citizenship status: Citizen
• Bachelor’s degree in Spanish, diploma in English 2001 – 2006 University of Baghdad, Iraq
• Networking and Security Associate – 2015- Present Community College of Aurora Certification
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - 2017 Cisco online
• Linux plus certified (Linux +) 2017 Community College of Aurora
• Certified as Pharmacy Technician – 2015 Health Education Resources of Denver
• Currently studying for AWS Cloud Solution Architect Associate Skills:
• knowledge of TCP/IP, OSI model, IPv4, IPV6, Layer 2 and layer 3 routing.
• knowledge of routing protocols such as RIPV2, OSPF, BGP and EIGRP.
• Knowledge in Switching, STP, VTP, lacp and VLANs Configurations.
• Familiarity with UNIX/Linux operating systems and CLI commands.
• Able to troubleshoot and diagnose on Linux, Cisco, and Juniper devices. OBJECTIVE: Seeking a fulltime position with an established and progressive organization where my skills and background can contribute significantly to the success of my employer and all people concerned. QUALIFICATION HIGHLIGHTS
• Fluent in English, Arabic, Kurdish and Spanish.
• Excellent writing and reading comprehension in English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
• Provided translation services in English, Arabic, Kurdish languages with the U.S Army in Iraq for ten years.
• Energetic, punctual, work well under pressure, dedicated, disciplined, patient and friendly, comfortable working in multicultural environments.
• Capable of working closely with team members or users with systemic issues in a positive manner.
• Ability to navigate Microsoft, Linux, and Cisco and Juniper.
NOC Technician/Deputy Team Lead at Google Thornton (Astreya) June 26 2017 – 01/31/2019 Answer daily calls for support related to NOC issues. Ensure resolutions and documentation requirements are followed in resolving issues.
• Effectively use monitoring tools and respond to alerts that impact the network.
• Create incident tickets and assign them to the appropriate Incident Assignee group.
• Troubleshooting a wide array of issues such as network latency to Google public DNS, YouTube connection and geolocation serving issues, packet loss to various Google services, routing prefix announcements, load balancing, BGP session failure And down circuits.
Security officer at Google (Allied Universal) July 16 2016 – July 20117
• Provide support for all teams assigned to the data center and communicate security impacts as needed.
• Monitor and operate CCTV cameras and other access control systems and ensure timely and accurate reporting of all incidents using global reporting systems.
• Create detail oriented tickets and submit the tickets to the responsible team. My Linguistic Solutions October 2012 – November 2016
• Perform interpretation in hospitals where I facilitate communication between patients and the medical staff.
• Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Knowledge of industry-specific terminology on-going study of glossaries and training materials including scripts provided by our clients.
• Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and remain neutral and objective at all time.
Lumber Liquidators July 2012- June 2013
• Assisted Sales Support Lead in the daily operations and maintenance of the store warehouse and the retail sales floor.
• Supported the store warehousing, operating and selling processes, customer service and helping the store achieve or exceed sales and profit goals on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
• Ensured overall customer satisfaction throughout the sales and product delivery processes. Titan / L3 Communications- US Army, Global Linguist Solutions Mission Essential Personnel June 2003 – September 2012
• Settled hundreds of cases compensating victims of military operations conducted by the Multi National Coalition in the city of Kirkuk, Iraq.
• Worked with US Army Civil Affairs Unit as Interpreter, Translator and Cultural Advisor. Walgreen/ Havana Pharmacy March – 2016 – November 2016
• Selects drugs from stock for preparation: counts, pours, or mixes pharmaceuticals; places pharmaceutical products in appropriate containers and affixes labels to containers.
• Monitors prescription inventory for expired pharmaceuticals that must be returned to manufacturer.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of protected health information (PHI).
• Provides excellent customer service to all patients and medical professionals via phone or in person.