Narender Singh, Ex-Chief Petty Officer (Indian Navy)
* ********. ** ********** *** the position of "Manager – Administrator, Security Officer, Seamanship Instructor, Asst Security Officer, Fire and Safety Officer for any location of near by Mumbai area.
2. Key Skills: 28 yrs experience in defense service in Indian Navy can perform the duties of Security Officer, Asst Security Officer, Seamanship Instructor, Administration professional, Monitor CCTV control E communicate through verbal communication and on emails. Working knowledge of MS Office, PPT and Excel worksheet. Monitor and Control Security of major events in the organization/Industries . Fire and Safety Officer including Supply Chain Management in Logistics Department, Experience in Seamanship including Armament Weapon handling, Gunnery Sensor and Radar controller on board war ships.
3. Additional Work Experience :
(a) Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities in the office, serve as a liaison between departments and housekeeping staff in the resolution of day to day administrative and operational activities.
(b) Can performs excellent communication skill and able to deal with Top/Senior Management.
(c) Conducted Minor/Major fire exercises and lecture on security concern and fire fighting measures on board war ships.
(d) I Have done the various duties in my service field of instructor, Intelligence, Infiltration, verification, interrogations and investigation.
(a) Graduate from Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak Haryana.
b) Fire Fighting in Industries from Civil Defense Staff College, Mumbai
(c) Supply in Chain Management Course from Royal Institute on
Management Thane (Approved by DGR MOD (Navy)
(d) Advance Diploma in Computer Application from ACTS (Pune)
(e) Equaling to Graduation Certificate awarded/issued by Indian Navy.
(a) Proficiency Award by Flag Officer Commander in-Chief Visakhapatnam 01
(b) Good Conduct Medal and long service medals 03
6. Service Where Served :- Delhi, Mumbai, Goa, Kochi, Chennai, Visakhapatnam Rameswaram (TN) and some frontline warships.
7. Reason of Retirement:- On completion of maximum 28 yrs of Naval Service on 31 July 2016.
8. Emolument/ Last Salary drawn Rs 60.000/-PM
9. Salary Expected Negotiable
10. Personal Information:-
Father Name : Late Sheodatt Singh
Date of Birth : 04 Feb 1968
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : Hindi, English can read write and speak fluently
Character Efficiency : Exemplanary
Join of Service : 28 July 1988
Date of Retirement : 31 July 2016
Last Rank/designation : Chief Petty Officer (Seaman Executive Branch)
I hear by declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge
Date : Apr 19