CHRISTIANSBURG, VA 24073
PATRICIA LYNN DONAHUE
Operating Systems: Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Knoppix), Windows server 2012, and Windows Professional 7/8/10
Web Applications: Microsoft IIS, Apache
Network Administration, Linux System Administration, Active Directory, Windows Professional, Network Security, Software Documentation, Web Design, Computer Forensics, E-Discovery, Research, Cloud Computing, Project Managing, Litigation Support, Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Computer Hardware, Leadership, Training, Customer Service.
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA — Information Security Analyst December 2011 - December 2018
● Offer litigation support to the in-house legal counsel.
● Collect, encrypt, and store electronic evidence for civil legal matters.
● Analyze data by searching for specific criteria as specified.
● Maintained CentOS Linux server.
● Utilized Linux Live distributions to collect forensic images. Virginia Tech Services, Inc., Blacksburg, VA — Network/Software Engineer
August 2000 - December 2011
● Maintained over 200 nodes on WAN across Blacksburg: PCs, Macs, POS systems, PDAs, Cisco routers and HP printers.
● Updated the website www.bookstore.vt.edu.
● Supported systems using Point of Sale software.
● Supported systems using ABRA human resource software.
● Supported systems using MAS200 accounting software.
● Trained and assisted staff with MS Office.
ECPI Technical College, Roanoke, VA — Associates of Science P. L. Donahue
January 1999 - July 2000, in-classroom
Studied Information Systems Technology
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA — Associates of Science September 1993 - May 1996, in-classroom
Studied Animal Agriculture and Small Business Management CERTIFICATIONS
Certified E-Discovery Specialist, CEDS
By the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists. Harvester Administrator
By Pinpoint Labs, Inc.
P. L. Donahue