RACHAEL L FARKAS
Seeking longterm success and growth where I can apply experience and added value. Background includes labor operations, with financial oversight. Providing exceptional service, analytical skills and increasing sales.
Northcentral Technical College January 2015- May 2018
* Associate Program: Agronomy Crop Science GPA 3.7
* Technical Program: Certified Nursing Assistant September 1999
Supervisor / Estimator/ Purchasing
Land Preparation / Harvesting
Client Relations, Sales
A patient listener who focuses on speakers and understands different dialects.
Organized and detail-oriented; knack for understanding procedures and logistics.
Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
ORGANIZATION AND TIME MANAGEMENT:
A problem solver who quickly grasps complex situations and turns them into manageable tasks.
Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines.
Proven ability to understand and follow complex instructions to successful conclusions.
Many years of experience successfully managing and organizing personal time and workload.
Outdoor Paradise Snow and Landscape, Wausau, WI January 1, 1999- April 2019
* Supervisor, Laborer
* Purchasing, Estimator, Human Resources
*Kept business running efficiently and profitably
*Built company from the ground up, hiring employees and management
*Developed task checklist to maximize operational repairs and effectiveness
*Heavy equipment operator
*Maintenance, repair equipment, or daily maintenance
*Collected soil samples and nutrient testing
*Assisted with crop planning, planting, tending, and harvesting
UAS LABS, Wausau, WI June 2017-August 2017
Loading raw material, feed machine, FDA paper work
Packaging and loading
Set up/ Disassemble machine
Sanitize all machine parts after disassembly
Graphic Packaging Incorporate, Wausau, WI December 2016-June2017
Machine Operator/ Web Press/ Roll Tray Departments
SAP, Word, Excel Programs Computer production/ ink control
Packaging for shipment
Shrink, Palletizing goods, loading paper into machines
Lock out tag out
Sam’s Club, Wausau, WI July 28, 2014-June 2016
*Training Team Members, Food Service
* Sold memberships and credit lines for business sales
* Help supervisors organize work so that it can be done more efficiently
* Provide excellent customer service skill
* Worked flexible hours, including weekends
* Analyze each situation to determine appropriate course of action
Wausau Manor Nursing Home, Wausau, WI July 1999-April 2003
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Dietary
* Listened carefully to the needs of patients requests
* Certified Nursing Assistant, certification number
* Met as a team with other staff to access the needs of the patient
* Offered to work overtime as needed and willing to flex shift
Deans List at Northcentral Techincal College 2016/2017
Treasurer of Marathon County Horsemasters 2017-2019
Council member of Merrill Rider Club 2011-Present
Volunteer Invest in Youth Campaign, YMCA - Wausau 2003-2014
Volunteer Youth Sports Coach Program, YMCA – Wausau 2003-2006