Jasmin Nyotta email: email@example.com
*Strategic & LT Planning *Financial Modeling *Monthly Accounting Close *Benchmarking Analysis
*Financial Forecasting *Financial Analysis *Journal Entry Preparation & Review *Capital Planning
*Variance Analysis *Financial Reporting *Account Reconciliations *System Implementation SYSTEMS & APPLICATIONS
Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, Financial Formulas), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint ERP & Reporting Systems: Oracle A/P, G/L, OBIEE
Planning Systems: Cognos Financial Planning, Hyperion Essbase Other: Markview (Invoice Workflow); POLAR (Cruise Reservation System), MAPS (Crew HR Database) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
PRINCESS CRUISE LINES, LTD – Santa Clarita, CA
Finance Manager (Crew Costs) Aug 2017 – Present
• Led the yearly budget and monthly forecast process, and executive reviews for Crew Cost (split in 24 operational departments) $500m. Built and revised financial models to ensure accuracy, served as the point of contact for operations managers, and presented financial results to senior management.
• Supported operations managers in monthly and adhoc meetings with executive management to review actual costs to budget, forecast and prior year. Reported variances due to currency exchange, operational changes, crew count changes and proposed forecast adjustments as needed.
• Prepared and presented benchmarking of crew cost for Princess; Carnival Cruise Lines and Holland America brands. Finance Manager (Selling, General & Administrative) Aug 2014 - Aug 2017
• Managed the intercompany recharge process with CFO and presented a summary to the department VPs, and Executive Management $20m.
• Developed a new monthly reporting model identifying trends, cost drivers and opportunities for improvement.
• Incorporated monthly variance analysis at a department level providing detailed explanations of months performance to forecast and plan; full year forecast comparison to plan.
• Served as single point of contact for Princess Cruises in the transition of IT Infrastructure to Corporate.
• Provided guidance to all department heads in the preparation of annual budgets and prepared the overhead plan presentation for senior management review $300m.
• Assisted operations with preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests and identified course correction for overspent projects.
• Assisted operations teams in preparation of Return on Investment (ROI) and Post Investment Appraisals (PIAs) for SG&A projects.
Senior Financial Analyst/Finance Manager (Net Ticket Revenue) Aug 2007- Aug 2014
• Led the yearly budget and monthly forecast process, and executive reviews for Net Ticket Revenue $2 billion. Built and revised financial models to ensure accuracy, served as the point of contact for operations managers, and presented financial results to senior management.
• Supported operations managers in monthly and adhoc meetings with executive management to review actual revenue to budget, forecast and prior year. Reported variances due to currency exchange, operational changes, passenger count changes and proposed forecast adjustments as needed.
• Prepared Net Ticket Revenue analysis (customer acquisitions, trade commissions, rate-volume impacts on trade) highlighting trends in revenue change.
• Prepared various reporting and analytics for Carnival Corporation. Senior Financial Analyst (Financial Planning & Analysis) June 2000 - Aug 2007
• Supported both Princess Cruises and Cunard (North America) for financial reporting to Carnival Corporation
• Created financial models to facilitate strategic planning, forecasting, profit and loss variance analysis Page 1 2
Jasmin Nyotta email: firstname.lastname@example.org
25369 Avenida Ronada, Valencia, CA 91355 phone: 661-***-****
• Created and maintained models for sensitivity analysis for revenue and cost areas.
• Assisted Director, FP&A and operations with the Cognos System Implementation.
• Supported operations teams with planning and monthly forecast updates.
• Assisted Yield Management with voyage schedule creation and maintenance.
• Prepared various adhoc analysis as requested by Operations and Senior Management. LOCKEED MARTIN CORPORATION – Burbank, CA
Project Management Aug 1994 - June 2000
• Created and maintained project timeline for overhead and fixed asset budgets.
• Prepared and presented the long-term plans for project management.
• Assisted with Oracle system implementation and design.
• Served as single point of contact for Corporate reporting and analytics.
• Assisted with month, quarter and year-end close
• Prepared journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Prepared requested audit schedules for Internal Auditors quarterly and annually. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Finance - California State University, Northridge Page 2 2