*/*/**** ****************** ** - Google Docs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhMMuQu34IM2OLTKUUaXNmUKdemgMb4LtXU4UH43ds4/edit 1/4 THIRUSENTHILARASAN.K
Mobile : +919*********
Passport : H7973838
Seeking a position as Sr. Software Test Engineer/ QA Analyst in the competitive information technology industry, to utilize my skills and abilities that offer professional growth while being resourceful, innovative, and flexible. WORKING EXPERIENCE
● Working as a QA Analyst in V S Clinical Research and Hospitals (P) Ltd., from August 2016 – Till Date.
● Went to Germany from February 2016 to July 2016.
● Worked as a Sr. Software Test Engineer in SOFTEON INDIA PVT LTD. from August 2010 – February 2016 .
● Worked as a System Administrator in PROVIDERS BUSINESS ACADEMY PVT LTD. from February 2006 – July 2010 .
As a QA Analyst & Sr. Software Test Engineer:
● 8+ years of experience in Manual Testing on Web based, Client/Server Applications.
● Proficiency in End to End testing.
● Strong domain knowledge in SCM – Supply Chain Management.
● Awarded as a ‘Star Performer’ of the year 2012 - 2013.
● Extensive knowledge in STLC, Bug life cycle, Functional, Regression, Integration, System testing and Data migration
● Exposure on configuration management .
5/8/2019 THIRUSENTHILARASAN CV - Google Docs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhMMuQu34IM2OLTKUUaXNmUKdemgMb4LtXU4UH43ds4/edit 2/4 ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE PRODUCT, PROJECT & ITS IMPLEMENTATIONS As a Sr. Software Test Engineer:
● Performing unit level, functional, regression, integration, system and end-to-end testing.
● Performing multi-user, load, stress and I18N (Multi lingual) testing.
● Performing GUI Testing and Cross browser compatibility testing and interacted with the developers to resolve any technical issues.
● Coordinating with onsite, offshore team members to get the details for testing activity.
● Experienced in analyzing the test results and reporting the bugs using bug tracking tool.
● Involved in Test plan creation, Test case and Sql creation, Test Execution and Test closure summary
● Responsible for project demo data profiling.
● Defect tracking, analysis and reporting.
● Training unit level testing standards and test review report preparation to the team.
● Knowledge sharing on functional changes across the team.
● Training on domain knowledge to the new members.
● Point of contact for WMS process.
● Follow-up and verify resolved defects to ensure nothing slips into the live environment.
● Periodic production monitoring.
● Evaluation and analysis of client observations.
Client: DB Schenker Logistics, German Role: Software Test Engineer Duration: Dec 2010 – Dec 2012 Team Size: 10
Tools: Web logic, Java, Oracle 11g Testing: Manual Testing Description:
DB Schenker Logistics, the world's largest providers of freight forwarding and logistics services and part of the DB Schenker global network with over 2,000 locations on all major continents in 130 countries. Solution capabilities include supporting multiple languages across countries with localization features in their day-to-day operations – handling unit, units of measure, currency, date formats, etc. It’s currently used in several sites across the EMEA region, with internal hosting at DB Schenker computing data center and we offered 3SWMS 2.0 Version too.
Client: Delpapa, Westsidebeers, Hoffman,AB,GED,StandradSales,HNH,Qualitybrands, Wasatch, LNF,ACE, Hensley
Role: Sr. Software Test Engineer
Duration: Jan 2013 – Feb2016 Team Size: 24
Tools: Web logic, Java, Oracle 11g Testing: Manual Testing 5/8/2019 THIRUSENTHILARASAN CV - Google Docs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhMMuQu34IM2OLTKUUaXNmUKdemgMb4LtXU4UH43ds4/edit 3/4 Description:
Softeon supply chain solutions are completely web-based, J2EE compliant, platform and database independent with a services oriented architecture, providing high level solution of advanced architecture with built-in event management, task management support. RAS’s object-oriented technology provides maximum flexibility in accommodating constant change in business processes. It always requires only a web browser and secure access through Intranet and Internet. RAS's flexible reporting structure provides reports in multiple formats, such as PDF, HTML and Excel spreadsheets, each of which can be easily distributed though email. System provides warehouse management, transportation management, yard management, order management, Internet supply chain visibility, small parcel management and billing. The system is designed to increase productivity, profitability, accuracy and captures, records, and costs sales transactions for distributors with mobile warehouses, usually trucks, operating as direct store distributors, van sales, pre-sell, delivery confirmation.
● Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
● Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
● Microsoft Certified Trainer(MCT)
M.E., [Communication Systems] (DDE)
(Vinayaka Mission University, Salem) (2005 – 2007) – 88% M.Sc., [Physics]
Dharmapuram Adhinam Arts College, Dharmapuram.
(Affiliated to Bharathidasan University, Trichy) (2003 – 2005) – 64% TECHNICAL SKILLS
Software Testing : Manual Testing, STLC,SDLC
CM & Bug Tracking Tools : SIMS (Software Inventory Management System-Internal) PTS (Project Tracking System - Internal)
Database : Oracle, SQL Server, TOAD and SQL Developer Web Technologies : HTML, XML, DHTML
Operating Systems : Windows 9X/2000/XP/7, LINUX, iOS. Servers :Windows Server 2012,2008,2003
Web & App Servers : Web logic, JBOSS, Apache,
5/8/2019 THIRUSENTHILARASAN CV - Google Docs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xhMMuQu34IM2OLTKUUaXNmUKdemgMb4LtXU4UH43ds4/edit 4/4 PERSONAL PROFILE
Father’s Name : V.Kannan
Age & Date of Birth : 07/06/1982
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Tamil, German A1.
Communication Address : 31/6,Journalist colony
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT
I consider myself familiar with Computer Application Aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team. I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.