Anticipated Graduation August *, 2019
Anticipated PANCE August 24, 2019
* *********** ***** email@example.com
Norwalk, CT 06854 914-***-****
Mercy College, Bronx, NY
Masters of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, June 2017 - August 2019 Purchase College, State University of New York, Purchase NY Bachelors of Science and Liberal Arts, May 2015 Major: Biology Minor: Chemistry, Spanish CLINICAL EXPERIENCE (48 Weeks of Clinical Rotations) May 2018-May 2019 Surgery Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY
Emergency Medicine White Plains Hospital, White Plains, NY Internal Medicine East Elmhurst Medicine, Queens, NY Primary Care Medicine Hanna Medical Center, Bronx, NY Psychiatry NYP - Westchester Division, White Plains, NY Women’s Health, OB/GYN NYP Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, NY Dermatology Family Dermatology & Laser Center, Rye, NY Pediatrics Veena Chadda Pediatrics,Bronx, NY
Geriatrics Gouverneur Hospital,New York, NY
Physician Assistant Robotic Surgical First Assist Training Course, Mount Sinai Hospital 2019 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Medical Mission Trip to West Africa 2018
● Provided medical help in two different regions of Africa with limited resources.
● Participated in fundraising for trip cost including medical supply and medications.
● Conducted wound Care/BLS/infection prevention workshop. White Plains Chiropractic Wellness PLLC, White Plains, NY 2012-2017 Medical Assistant/Billing and Collections
● Triaged, scheduled appointments, medical interviews, and assisted in patient therapy.
● Billed and managed collections for various medical insurances, workmen's compensation, and PIP claims. WestMed Medical Group, Rye, NY 2017
● Observed and assisted in a variety of urological cases and procedures such as vasectomies, TURP, lithotripsy, catheter insertions, and cystoscopies.
Stamford Hospital Volunteer, Stamford, CT 2017
● Assisted with triage and transports.
Family Dermatology & Laser Center, Rye, NY 2016
Physician Assistant Shadow
● Observed various types of patient appointments and assisted in medical interview and charting. CERTIFICATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
ACLS and BLS Certification
New York State Infection Control
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Connecticut Association of Physician Assistants
Fluent in Spanish
Computer:Charting and Data Entry, Microsoft, Excel, Power Point, NaviNet EMR, ChiroSuites EMR, Athena EMR