Houston, Texas; email@example.com; 832-***-****
• Expertise in developing e-commerce websites using WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, Volusion, Magento, BigCommerce.
• Expertise to take a design and convert it into a working WordPress theme and e-commerce websites.
• Well-versed in Google Analytics, in implementing event tracking code or conversion tracking code on both CMS and e-commerce websites.
• Comprehensive understanding of WordPress core software, database connectivity and its functions.
• Expertise with implementing best SEO practices on websites.
• Expertise in website speed optimization for mobile sites.
• Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently.
• Possess excellent problem solving and communication skills with ability to communicate professionally with clients and colleagues on detailed issues.
Front End Web Developer, Dealerwebb Services, Houston TX, July 2017 – Present
• In-charge of production, project development, confirm website requirements and support for front end development.
• Develop and support e-commerce websites using WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, OpenCart.
• Perform tasks for website speed optimization specifically for mobile sites and follow best practices by google for web page speed.
• Custom widgets UI development.
• Other tasks include: coding emails, SEO for website, Google Analytics tracking code implementation. Front End Web Developer, Versa Creative Group, Houston, TX, October 2014 – July 2017
Implement code for website mockups, email blasts created by our design team and code email signatures.
Perform activities to optimize websites for search engine optimization.
Proficient in implementing Google Analytics event tracking code and SEO for WordPress and E- Commerce websites.
Develop and maintain new functionality for client websites.
Work and customize different WordPress and jQuery plugins in accordance to client’s requirements.
Interaction with design team, copy team, SEO in creating website mockups.
Involved in maintaining and resolving issues related to hosting, domain, email accounts for various clients.
Responsible for refining and improving the production process. Front End Web Developer Intern, Hyades Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, USA, April 2014-Aug 2014
Involved in Business Process, Design and Development of Software Applications.
Interacted with Users and Project Managers to analyze the defects and fix critical issues.
Collaborated with team members on end-to-end product features. Educational Qualifications
Advanced Professional Certificate Program in Internet Programming and Development
- at UCSC Extension Silicon Valley at Santa Clara, California. Jan 2014 - Aug 2014.
Master’s in Science (Networked Communications), Loughborough University, UK- 2010.
Bachelor of Technology (Electronics and Communications), India - 2009. Work Sample: Available on Request.