Philadelphia, PA 19149
** ***** ** ****** ****** Army rank E-5
Retail Armed Security
July 2010 - Present
* Observe customers for potential threats.
* Remain vigilant to obvious criminal behavior.
* Protect body, limb and personal property.
Federal Arm Security
Federal armed security
April 2014 - December 2016
Protect Independent hall and the liberty bell including protecting the Pope on his visit to Philadelphia in 2015 work with secret service for the experience of a lifetime.
December 2008 - June 2010
August 2006 - March 2007
Duties and responsibilities:
* Customer Service skills used integrally in this position.
* Perform covert surveillance of areas susceptible to loss, such loading docks, distribution
centers, or warehouses.
* Maintain documentation or reports on security-related incidents or investigations.
* Collaborate with law enforcement agencies to report or investigate crimes.
March 2004 - March 2006
* Recording information, such as prisoner identification, charges, and incidences of inmate
disturbance, and kept daily logs of prisoner activities.
* Cordially greet visitors at entrances to offer assistance or provide directional information.
* Monitor conduct of prisoners in housing unit, or during work or recreational activities,
according to established policies, regulations, and procedures.
* Officers had to be flexible in shift selection, mandatory over-time.
November 1998 - December
Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring,
training, assigning work, evaluating performance and disciplining.
* Conduct, support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or
assessments of the overall effectiveness of the facilities security processes.
* Monitored CCTV screens setup throughout the facility, corresponded by way of email,
internet and other electronic devices.
September 1979 - June
Federal armed security
Captain customer service was always first and foremost, responsibilities included
payroll, scheduling, training, orientation, issuing equipment for all new personnel.
* Other responsibilities included obtaining and analyzing information on suspects, crimes,
or disturbances to identify criminal activity, or to gather information for incident reports.
George Washington High
September 1976 - June 1980
Protecting the Pope 235 certified, first aid certified, certificate for working with secret service in protecting the Pope in Philadelphia 2015 Skills
Leadership skills are A1 over 38 years experience in security and armed security