Stamford,CT-06905, Ph:908-***-****, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, LinkedIn, Github Summary:
• 2 years of experience as Data Analyst.
• Experience in analyzing, manipulating large set of data and presenting it to internal/external clients.
• Interacting with stakeholders, gathering requirements and assigning priorities to each task.
• Experienced in data cleaning, data blending, data mining, data profiling, data visualization, machine learning and ETL using SSIS.
• Excellent facilitation skills and adept at managing the interaction between end-users and management.
Programming Languages: R, Python, SQL, C, C++
MS office: Excel (pivot tables, v-look up, graphs, formulas, sorting, filtering, macros, VBA, if-statement, index and match), Word, Power point, Access
Data Visualization: Tableau
Machine Learning Models: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Bayesian Network, Gradient Boosting, K Mean Clustering, Factor Analysis, PCA Professional Experience:
Sept 2018-Till Date
Global IT Experts (Intello Group)
• Worked on datasets like e-commerce marketing, telecommunication and financial credit risk.
• Collected business requirements from clients and documented the same.
• Carried out data cleansing, exploratory analysis, explanatory analysis and data visualization using python to extract relevant insights.
• Queried data using PostgreSQL and MS Access.
• Standardized and developed reusable programs by using function method across the team.
• Implemented hypothesis testing and built supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms using R.
• Created custom dashboards product category wise using tableau.
• Conducted A/B test and CSAT analysis for e-commerce marketing strategy.
• Reported designs based on business specific problems, reported implementation using tableau.
• Incorporated advanced charts, drill downs and intractability in reporting for different stakeholders and integrated the publishing of reports to the client's infrastructure.
• Increased conversion rate of e-commerce webpage to 30%. Environment: Python, R, MS Access, SQL, PowerPoint, Machine Learning, Tableau Jul 2017-Dec 2017
Shawcor Pipeline Performances, Houston, TX
• Understood the working of plants and performed Engineering Risk Assessment (ERA).
• Collected historic data and analyzed the same using statistical analysis in R.
• Created a Bayesian Network for future prediction of incidents and documented the same.
• Collaborated with the engineering and operations team to present the results and provided solution for potential failure.
Environment: R Packages, Excel, Bayesian Network
May 2015-Jan 2016
Ayant Software Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata, India
• Underwent training on programming languages such as R and Python
• Worked on clinical and bikeshare datasets.
• Worked extensively in cleaning, sorting, filtering, merging, reporting using SQL and excel.
• Worked as data analyst, prepared the model data and built various supervised and unsupervised learning models using R programming and statistics.
• Extensive data analysis using python.
• Proposed unsupervised machine learning method to predict the highest rental day for bike rental project.
• Presented the results to senior colleagues and clients using power point. Environment: R Programming, R Packages, Python, SQL, Excel, Machine Learning, PowerPoint May 2014-August 2014
Ayant Software Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata, India
Data Analyst Intern
• Underwent training for data analysis in SQL and excel.
• Analyzed large sets of data using excel.
• Used pivot table and pivot charts in excel to create reports.
• Managed database application using SQL, building data tables and data joints. Environment: SQL, Excel
Udacity, Secure and AI Scholarship Challenge Apr’19 Udacity, Nanodegree, Data Analysis Feb’19
Udacity, Nanodegree, Programming for data science Dec’18 Bachelor of Technology, Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India Aug’15 Master of Science, Safety Engineering (Chemical), Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas Aug’18