firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 437-***-****
Full Cycle Recruitment • Talent Acquisition • Onboarding
“Skilled in supporting with the implementation of HR initiatives to reduce turnover, enhance performance and drive bottom-line profitability.”
ommitted and dedicated Junior Human Resources Professional with verifiable experience spanning talent acquisition, recruitment and selection, business development and stakeholder management. Proven track record in supporting with company-wide HR and business operations—identifying gaps, administering recruitment and selection programs and steering the acquisition and retention of top talent. Expertise in developing job descriptions, managing advertisements, conducting interviews, recruiting top talents and overseeing onboarding of new applicants. Proficient in utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook), HRIS, ATS and Social Media Recruitment Platforms.
• Highly skilled Human Resources Professional with verifiable knowledge and expertise spanning human resources management, recruitment & selection and talent acquisition, with a proven track record in supporting with company-wide HR initiatives and driving bottom-line success.
• A Master of Business Administration acquired from Brock University in Ontario and a current CPHR member with the Chartered Professional in Human Resources of Alberta––verifiable knowledge in the areas of strategic management, labour laws and onboarding.
• Expertise in developing strong relationships with senior leadership—identifying business plans and workforce planning framework, supporting with the development of improved recruitment and selection practices to ensure meeting of target KPIs.
• Experience in managing full cycle recruitment, identifying workforce needs and personnel qualification criteria, developing job descriptions and advertising job postings across multi-channels that include social media recruitment tools, online job boards and company’s internal website.
• Knowledge in steering the acquisition of top talent for clients across various industries that include public, oil & gas, construction, finance & banking and warehousing—administering reference checks, job interview process, contract negotiation and onboarding of qualified applicants. C
• Full Cycle Recruitment • Leadership Support • Performance Management
• Talent Acquisition • Relationship Management • Stakeholder Management
• Recruitment & Selection • Administrative Support • Social Media Recruitment
• Performance Reviews
and Feedback Delivery
• Employee Satisfaction &
• MS Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), ATS Systems
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
TARGET: HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
CPHR (Active Member) In Progress
Chartered Professional in Human Resources
Master of Business Administration (MBA)— Brock University 2019 Certificate of Administrative Services— Brock University 2016 Professional Coursework: Recruitment & Selection, Talent Acquisition, Strategic Management, Observational Behaviour in Human Resources, Collective Agreement Negotiation, Labour Laws Manpower Alberta Edmonton, AB
Talent Management Consultant 2019–2019
Recruitment & Selection HR Processes Leadership Support Handpicked by company leaders to provide support across daily human resources, talent acquisition and business development activities. Presided over company-wide national accounts that included the City of Edmonton, TD Bank, RBC, Enbridge, Rexall Drugstore and Durabuilt. Engaged directly with clients, assessed their needs, identified workforce plans and recruitment guidelines, and steered the acquisition of top talent to ensure meeting of clients’ business objectives and human resource gaps. Talent Acquisition: Steered the recruitment of top talent and met company’s HR needs—engaged directly with large-scale corporates, medium and small size businesses, assessed workforce needs, identified required competencies and qualifications and oversaw the recruitment of qualified workforce. Steered the development of job postings and advertisement of target positions spanning across internal website, job boards and LinkedIn. Recruitment & Selection: Managed full cycle recruitment and steered the selection of qualified applicants— adopted pre-screening strategies to qualify potential applicants, conducted preliminary phone interviews and scheduled on-site interviews. Utilized a combination of technical and behavioural-based questions to select top talent. Conducted reference checks, managed onboarding of new candidates and presented welcome packages. Relationship Management: Augmented relationships with major accounts and administered applicants’ pool for future selection—engaged directly with companies spanning across various sectors that included public, oil & gas, construction, finance & banking and warehousing. Implemented networking strategies to build a pool of qualified applicants, promoted HR services to surrounding businesses and steered the acquisition of new accounts. Compensation Management: Negotiated employment contracts and wages with qualified candidates— administered contract negotiations and identified suitable compensation structure for each candidate based on client needs and candidates’ overall competency levels, education, experience and overall skills. Brock University Edmonton, AB
HR Student Trainee 2016–2018
Recruitment & Selection HR Processes Leadership Support Assumed HR Student Trainee at Brock University and supported with the design, development and implementation of HR initiatives for designated participating companies. Researched and studied various HR topics related to strategic human resource planning, recruitment & selection, labour relations, training and development and talent acquisition. Identified major strategies to reduce employee turnover rates, improve employees’ competency levels and performance, and promote a culture of continuous improvement. Sales Representative (Knewsales Group, Edmonton, AB) 2018–Present Customer Service Assistant (Market Square, St. Catharines, ON) 2016–2016 EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACADEMIC HIGHLIGHTS
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE