I’m Alfredo Gonzales
Muleshoe TX 79347
** ***. ********** ******* ********* metals; cold roll, galvanized, cast,stainless etc. Very familiar with mig,tig, and arc welding. Studied at Clovis Community College and received my AWS welding Society certificate of completion. Worked in a meat packing plant for 7yrs, in plant maintenance. Know how to troubleshoot electrical systems, read schematics, and make repairs. I also have a background in construction. I worked for a housing complex and remodeled vacant apartments. Installed new fixtures, tile, paint, and everything related. Experience
V&M Backhoe Service, Muleshoe Tx-Laborer
● Install and repair gas lines.
● Maintain and inspect all heavy machinery: Backhoes, trenchers, work vehicles.
● Make all welding repairs for well tie ins, discharge pipes into pump stands, etc. August 2016-2017
Tumbleweed Apts, Muleshoe Tx- Contractor
● Inspected and repaired all apartments, from paint, to replacing faucets, toilets, anything damaged in need of repair.
● Maintained the property. Mowed the grass, made sprinkler repairs, pruned trees, picked up trash, anything to maintain a nice appearance for the resident. Also did volunteer work for Meals on Wheels, for the residents at both complexes. April 2000-2007
Cargill Meat Solutions, Friona TX- Maintenance
● Troubleshooted and repaired all processing equipment.
● Welded and fabricated new components for new and existing equipment.
● Also have a little experience running a lathe.
Clovis Community College, Clovis NM- Associate of Applied Science. 2
AWS welding certification.