Developer at Tata Consultancy Services
Lives in: Pune, Maharashtra, India Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Home Town: Amritsar, Punjab, India Mobile No.: +91-836******* Summary
Building state-of-the-art, easy to use, user-friendly, mobile-ready websites and applications is truly a passion of mine and I am confident I would be an excellent addition to your organization. Full-stack developer for Web technologies responsible for end to end delivery
(frontend and backend). In addition to my knowledge of various front-end and back-end technologies, I also handle server infrastructure (IIS Server, AWS), software (Plesk, C-Panel), and key maintenance and administration procedures. Work Experience
TATA Consultancy Services Full Time Job
Responsibilities: Developing Web application (fronted/Backend - Client based Project) July 2018 – Present
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Freelancing During Studies
Have Developed and Managed Web based ASP.NET MVC Project (Client Based) as a Freelancer June 2015 – June 2018
Amritsar, Punjab, India
Bachelors of Computer Application: BS – Computer Science - 9.1 CGPA (80%) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, June 2018.
73% in Higher Secondary Examination (12th
Non-Medical Stream, Year 2015, Cambridge international School, Amritsar (CBSE) 77% Matriculation 10th
St. Mary’s Convent School, Chamyari (ICSE) Year 2013 With No studies gaps.
Programming Languages and Mark-up languages
• C#, C/C++, Java (Core)
• Python (Core)
Frameworks and Database Technologies
• Bootstrap and jQuery/AJAX
• ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET MVC 4.5
• Entity Framework (Core), Dapper ORM
• Signal R (4.5) / Signal R Core
• WordPress/Drupal CMS
Cloud Computing and server
• Amazon Web Services (EC2 Windows Server, RDBS, Route 53)
• IIS Server Management (IIS8 - IIS10)
• Plesk Panel and C-Panel Hosting (GoDaddy/HostGator/Bluehost) Training on Artificial Intelligence
With TCS Ignite Program, have taken Training on AI using python. Concepts under taken are Classification and linear models including: Linear Regression, KNN, K Means Clustering, Random Forest, Time Series Analysis, Feature Engineering (PCA), Data Visualization. Hand on Tools
• Visual Studio Community 2013,2017,2019
• Visual Studio Code
• MySQL Workbench and phpMyAdmin
• Jupyter Notebook
• Effective Communication Skills: Articulate communicator with an appreciation for the different communication styles required when working with other team members or with customers.
• Honest and Reliable: Able to take on tasks with a degree of responsibility due to strong morals and ethics ensuring honesty and reliability.
• Time Management: Dedicated to effectively prioritizing and managing time by allocating tasks and activities and keeping track of them in diaries and daily to-do lists.
• Flexible in Learning Technologies: Keeps updated with new technologies and very enthusiastic in learning new technologies.
• Agile Culture: Follow and loves working in agile development culture. Infact going agile is all about building a great development culture. Profile
First Name Jaskaranpreet
Last Name Singh
Father Name S. Jasbir Singh
Date of Birth 31-01-1996
Marital Status Un-Married
Languages Known English, Hindi and Punjabi
Home Address H.No: 8, Vill: Mukam, PO: Kamalpur, Teh.: Ajnala, Distt: Amritsar, Punjab, 143103.
I hereby declare that the above information is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date Updated: 09-05-2019 (Jaskaranpreet Singh)