CV for Hilton Mutsopotsi
Date of birth 19 July 1982
Race Gender Black Male
Marital Status Single
Drivers Licence Yes + own car
Personal Contact Details
Postal and Residential Address
Street 11 Barlin court Alpha road,
Industry Information Technology
Career Level Skilled
Job Type Permanent
CTC, Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Computer Skills Ms Office, Internet and Email
Skills Highly skilled in IT environment
Languages English- Written and Oral.
Advanced level GSE Cambridge Examinations
Full colours Softball
Page 2 of 5
Tertiary Qualification 1
Germiston College (EWC)
Qualification Computer Technician (A+,N+&VB6)
Duration 1 year
Employment History 1
From – To date September 2014 – to date
Company Name Business Connexion (BCX)
Job Title Customer Support Engineer
Job Type Contract
Employment History 2
From -To Date February 2010 –April 2012
Company Name Standard Bank Pty LTD
Job Title IT Support Analyst
Job Type Permanent/ Full Time
Termination of contract
Mr. Ridhwaan Haffejee
Designation IT Manager
• Supporting +4500 users remotely on various applications used for day to day running of the business
• Providing first line technical support, answering support queries via phone
• Maintaining A high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles and Logging,tracing incidents through Assyst System
• Installation and configuration of software remotely to client computers from a remote server(Altiris and Dame ware)
• Troubleshooting of errors and fault applications and responding to enquiries from clients and help them resolve hardware or software problems
• Maintaining user and computer accounts in StorQM Plus and active directory
(moving objects to correct OU, unlocking and resetting user accounts)
• Configuration and set up of wireless networks and Set up and configuration of 3G Cards
• Linking and configuration of emails to external devices such as mobile phones
• Advising colleagues on solutions to quick fixes and allocating more complex calls to relevant IT Support members
• Adhering to banking policies and procedures
• Deploying of Office 2007 and supporting end user on office 2007.
• Training users on how to use Office 2007
• Deploying of OCS (Office communicator R2) and support. Page 3 of 5
• Deploying of Office Live meeting and support.
• Set up of meeting rooms for communicator live meetings, communicator Conference calls and maintains the equipment.
• Installation of communicator video conference as well as communicator calls conference equipment in all meeting rooms.
• Training end users on how to use meeting rooms for communicator call conference and communicator live meetings using the (OCS) Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
• Giving user training on (OCS) Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
• Configuring of IP Phones such as Jabra520 dial, Polycom CX200/300 and Polycom CX700ip phones.
Employment History 3
From -To Date January 2005 to December 2009
Company Name University of South Africa
Job Title Desktop Support and Field Service Technician Job Type Contract Full Time
Mr. RB Coetzee
Designation IT Supervisor
• Installation of computer peripherals and hardware components
• Computer assembling and software installation
• Diagnosing most hardware and software problems
• Installation of network and internet connections
• Installation of Microsoft (o s) and office packages
• LAN and WAN troubleshooting
• Novell installation and diagnostics
• GroupWise installation
• Synchronizing of user workstation passwords
• Mapping network drives and configuring generic mailbox for clients.
• Supporting MS office 2003 and 2007.
• Managing client accounts using Active directory.
• Printer servicing and maintenance.
Skills and competencies
• High knowledge of IT environment
• Hands on technical and Microsoft experience
Page 4 of 5
• Understands the different functions needed to run a business and the inter-relationships
• Presentation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Communication skills
• Conflict management
• Teamwork oriented
• Ability to work under pressure in a multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, imaginative, proactive and an impeccable ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Good judgment and time management.
• Sense of urgency, commitment and tenacity.
• Possesses organizing and administration skills
Windows 2000,XP, Vista, Windows 7
TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, IDS/IPS,
RADIUS, Ethernet, Frame Relay, DNS,
Switching/Routing, Access Lists, VLAN,
VTP/STP, IPv4, IPv6,Fibre optic
Wi-Fi wireless networking using Linksys
Adobe Photoshop 7, Adobe Illustrator 10
& Flash 8.
MS Office 2003/2007/2010
Performance tuning, Hardware
Page 5 of 5
maintenance and repairs
Desktops and Printing equipment
Nod32, Avast, Kaspsersky, MacAfee, Dr
Solomon’s, AVG, Symantec server and
Client including remote administration.
Ms Outlook, Outlook express, Webmail
administration and setup
Word processing and
Microsoft word, Lotus notes, Word
perfect,Microsoft Excel spread sheets
Remote Server and
PCanywhere, Teamviewer & VPN