AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Generating new ideas
A highly efficient, hardworking and talented design engineer with a comprehensive Understanding of design processes. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to produce detailed technical specifications from client requirements. I aspire to take myself to greater heights by enhancing my knowledge and realizing my potential so as to bring benefits to the organization.
B.E in Civil Engineering
Institution : Anna University Chennai
Percentage : 7.2% (First class with Honor)
A B.E holder in CIVIL Engineering with a good experience in preparation of Architecture and Structure Design, Modeling & co- ordination jobs for Various Projects in INDIA.
• Designing Software’s - AutoCAD, Revit.
• Modeling Software’s -3DS MAX, Revit – Arch & Structure
• Co-ordination Software’s – Navisworks
• BIM Modeler
• Honest, Sincere and a smart Worker with a high level of Integrity. Independent, confident person.
• Good team worker and dedication towards my work.
• Having high degree of self-motivation and ability to learn new Concept very quickly.
Job Profile – 1 :
Company name : BIM Global Solutions, Chennai.
Designation : BIM Modeler
Department : Architecture Design & Modeling
Duration : July 2017 – Till Date
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparing Revit Architecture and Structure model & Family Creation independently .
• Revit Modeling and interface with AutoCAD 2D.
• Extracting BOQ from the Revit model and check clashes with all interface.
• Visualizing and Conceptualization.
• Train the team members on developing the BIM model and using BIM Software
• MEP services co-ordination with structural Beam and false ceiling and other electrical services
• Preparation of detail & section for individual and coordinated services & Schematic Diagrams in AutoCAD
BIM Projects (Building Information Modeling)
Stage – 1 Drawing Understanding
Stage – 2 Modeling
Stage – 3 Clash-Detection
Stage – 4 Making Supports and Hangers
Stage – 5 Annotation & 3D image)
Stage – 6 GFC Conversion-CAD Drawing
Stage – 7 Quantity Takeoff
• Project Name : THE PROMONT TOWER
• Location : Bangalore
• Project Period : On Progress
• Details : 4 Tower (Each Tower 3B+ G+8F)
• Duties : Revit Modeling, Clash detection,
Quantity take off.
BIM Global Solution Pvt. Ltd,
Chennai (July 2017- Jan 2019) as BIM Trainer.
• Support the various customer projects and their designs.
• Giving the Project presentations, demos & doubt
clarifications to Customer.
• Regular checking of the ongoing processes
• Modify or Create Revit Families
• Initiate the appropriate actions for improving quality of performance
• Preparing preliminary Drawing for client approval
• Preparing BOM and final shop drawings for production
Date: 24-02-2019 Yours Sincerely,
Place: Chennai (Ragaviselvam)