# ***, ********* **., ****. **** Spirit, Quezon City
JOSE IKIE VENDERO DELA CRUZ
Working skills in database management system. Secure and priority first the data to backup. And also work in IT Project base and contract in installation.
Knowledgeable in Computer Hardware & Software installation of security software such as Anti-Virus and Anti Spyware. Doing Repairs. Partitioning and formatting of Hard Drives, File backup and return. Windows OS installation to latest and Activating MS office.
Helpdesk Function, troubleshoot computer hardware and software fault for solving technical issues, configuration of WIFI-Setup. Printer Installation and Network Sharing.
Installation of CCTV, LAN Cabling, DVR Setup and network viewing.
Maintaining all IT devices parts and other office equipment inventory as well documentation of vendor activities.
Doing research canvass, evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, and availability, reliability, and production distribution capabilities.
Working Skills in Internet Information System (MIS, Proxy, FAX, Domain Controller and File Server) DNS, DHCP, IP Addressing using TCP/IP Networking Protocol, Remote Access Technology, LAN, WAN. Configure and assemble desktops. Maintaining Internet connection. And Biometric Installation.
Experience in Photoshop and Corel Draw for ID making and editing.
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology Industry that offers professional growth and development in hardware and software Technical Support while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Date of Birth: March 8, 1991
Place of Birth: Milagros, Masbate
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Roman Catholic
Tertiary: Bachelor of Science, Information Technology
2008-2012 City of Malabon University
Secondary: Melchor B. Burlaos Memorial High School
2003-2007 Bara, Milagros, Masbate City
TRAININGS/ SEMINARS ATTENDED
NEXUS Info. Tech. Training Center Cisco Certified Network Associate
Version3 200-125 Accelerated
TESDA Computer Hardware Servicing
May 22, 2011 Xavier Technical Training Center
BLOGGING City of Malabon University
July 31, 2011
NETWORKING City of Malabon University
August 24, 2011
Wired and Wireless Computer Networks; City of Malabon University
A Comparison September 7, 2011
Internetworking and Information City of Malabon University
Management System September 13, 2011
Tech Tutor3 SM Megatrade Hall 1, Ortigas Center,
ARL Business Consultancy
ISD Technical Staff
March 4, 2013-Present
Duties and Responsibilities:
* IT Technical Support * General Maintenance, Computer and office Devices
* Manage Servers/Documentation * LAN, Telephone,CCTV Camera Cable Installation
* DVR internet Viewing Configuration Setup * Troubleshooting/Software Installation
* Internet Setup and Router Configuration * WIFI Setup, Biometric Setup
* Network Files and Printer Sharing * Computer Assembling/Disassembling
Higher-Up Marketing Company
Computer Technician/Office Staff
May 10, 2012-March 2, 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Computer Repair Desktop/Laptop * Computer Reformat, Install Application Software
* Computer Assembling/Disassembling * Printer Installation, Install Driver Software
* Home Service Repair * Make Quotations & Delivery Receipts
* Handle Telephone Calls * Items Deliver to Clients
* Cheque Collection * Setup LAN & Computer Network and Sharing
* Sales, Purchase and Repair * Computer Maintenance
Ms. Corazon C. Chugsayan Visavis Management Consultancy
Ms. Clarinda D. Arive ARL Business Consultancy Billing and Collection Staff
Mr. Donato P. Del Rosario DSWD
Senior Supervising Officer
I hereby certify that the above statement in this form are true and correct with the best of my knowledge.
Jose Ikie V. Dela Cruz