Ph. No: 996-***-****
Seeking to offer myself as an enthusiastic prospective employee in your reputed company and to succeed in a challenging environment that will provide me with ample opportunities for enhancing my technical & analytical skills. EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
DEGREE BOARD/UNIVERSITY YEAR OF STUDY PERCENTAGE/CGPA B.Tech(Aerospace
Board of Intermediate
Education Andhra Pradesh
Board of Secondary
Education Andhra Pradesh
2019 AIR 343
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Programming language : C,Python 3.7
Operating systems : MS-DOS, Windows, Linux
Packages : Auto CAD, LabVIEW, Open Rocket, Catia, ANSYS,Matlab. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
SEMINAR : Electrical propulsion systems.
MINI PROJECT : “Solid propellants-Rocket Fuel”
Used potassium nitrate as oxidizer and powdered sugar as fuel in the oxidizer particle size having 1mm grid and tested the same under atmospheric conditions. Finally, I came to conclusion: If oxidizer particles are very small then burn rate will high.
MAIN PROJECT : “Characteristics of Solid Rocket Propellants & design analysis of Model Rocket’’
In this project as a team of 2, we have fabricated 110 different solid propellants with different oxidizers to fuel ratios using different fuels and optimized best performance and used the same in model rocket which was designed for given range.
ANUDEEP GUPTA GRANDHE
Five-day certification program on “Basic Course on Finite Element Analysis using ANSYS 18” – course completion issued by ANSYS.
Five-day certification program on "Basic Course on CFD using ANSYS18” – course completion issued by ANSYS.
Five-day certification program on “Advanced Course on CATIA” – course completion issued by MINDBOX, ARK Info solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Five-day certification program on Advance course on Finite Element Analysis and Computational Fluid Dynamics using Ansys issued by ANSYS.
1-Day workshop on “APPLICATIONS OF NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING” in Aerospace industry by FUTURE NDT at LBRCE.
2 Days workshop on “ORNITHOPTERS” Conducted by GITAM UNIVERSITY, VISAKAPATANAM.
3 Days AEROMODELLING WORKSHOP on “LIGHT WEIGHT AIRCRAFTS” conducted by HAVOC HOBBY CENTER at NIT WARANGAL-2016.
2 Days “ROBOTICS” WORKSHOP conducted by IIT DELHI ROBO-YANTRORA TEAM at LBRCE- 2015.
ORGANIZATION : PNMSAT DESIGN COURSE, CORI LAB, PES UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE.
Duration : 30 days
As a part of a team of 50 students, under the guidance of Dr.Sharan Asundi, Tuskegee University, USA developed satellite named, “ADHYAY-1” - a micro satellite having the primary payload of hyperspectral imaging spectrometer to test the combustible gases and having autonomous secondary payload as self-de- orbiting mechanism, a remedy of space junk.
• ROLE : Worked on ADCS sub system.
ORGANIZATION : ARK INFO SOLUTIONS PVT LTD., PUNE
DURATION : 60 Days
As an intern in organization I have undergone basic introductory training and helped on the pre-processing work on the live industrial project using ANSYS FLUENT 18.1
• ROLE : Worked on live industrial project named “cyclone separator”. INDUSTRIAL VISIT
• ISRO-SHAR Sriharikota, Nellore.
• Attended the 5thNational conference on WIND TUNNEL TESTING, MIT MADRAS & CSIR-SERC, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, Chennai.
• Member in “SOCIETY OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS-Tenkasi, Tamilnadu”.
• Successfully completed NPTEL online course on AIRPLANE PERFORMANCE- JAN2017.
• Participated in technical paper & poster presentation on ADVANCED VEHICLE DYNAMICS ON PROPULSION at SHASTHRA-2017, IIT Madras.
• Participated in technical paper & poster presentation on ELECTRICAL PROPULSION SYSTEMS at TECHNOZION-2K16, NIT Warangal.
• INTERNSHALA STUDENT PARTNER version 9.0 for LBRCE MARCH-2018.
• Winner in “SRUJANA” Competition at LAKSHYA TECH FEST-2K17.
• Certified in all levels of communication course from RIN CAREER ACEDEMY.
• Served as College ambassador for TECHNOZION TECH FEST 2K16, NIT Warangal.
• Served as Co-ordinator for PRAGNA (Paper and poster presentation) event, LAKSHYA-2K15, 2K16, 2K17.
• Led the Swatch Bharath campaign during LAKSHYA -2K16. STRENGTHS
• Smart worker.
• Active speaker.
• Leadership skills.
• Problem solver.
Anudeep Gupta Grandhe
S/O Srinivasarao Grandhe
D.O.B : 15-08-1996
Address for communication: D.NO 16-416, Backside ZPH School, Piduguralla, Pin Code: 522413
Guntur (Dst.), Andhra Pradesh.
I here by myself declare that all the above information is best as per my knowledge.
(ANUDEEP GUPTA GRANDHE)