https://www.linkedin.com/in/bernard-kosie-81963416a/ 15567 John Diskin Circle Woodbridge, VA 22191
Junior Software Developer with one year of professional experience using Splunk, Elastic search, and Amazon web services. My goal is to serve the organization with the technical skills and knowledge acquired through my academic and professional experience as a developer.
• Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) Windows (XP and 7) Graphic design, GitHub, Jenkins, Splunk, AWS Services such as EC2, Agile, Kibana, Powerpoint, Troubleshooting, Installing and configuring peripheral devices
• Networking: Run cables, troubleshoot connections, identify and activate external ports
• Certification(s): Microsoft excel PowerPoint and word, (CPR) Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Junior Software Developer
Capital one- Henrico, VA 23238, 2018 – Present
Capital One Financial Corporation is a bank holding company specializing in credit cards, auto loans, banking and savings accounts headquartered in McLean, Virginia. Description: I worked on the monitoring intelligence and CAD systems team. As a team, we work on various projects and tasks relating creations of indexes.
• In my current role, I assist customers by helping them onboard their applications to various platforms such as Splunk, Elastic search, (AWS) Amazon Web services and Kibana. I contact customers using Slack, Google hangouts, or Zoom. While speaking with them I help provision their indexes, correct their ASV, and help the customer with the FluentD page so they will be able to see their logs flowing to Kibana. I create/build customer indexes using applications called Jenkins. I work within the Jira board to manage my workload and to create tickets. I've made dashboards public, create alerts and reassign ownership on Splunk.
• Experience with structuring layouts, charts, and graphs
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment Previous Employment:
Amazon fulfillment center - Springfield, VA 22151, 2018 – Present Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Description: I worked on following up with customers pertaining to their requests or problems with solution-oriented approach keeping the customer informed of delivery progress
• As a sortation associate, I examined incoming and outgoing packages, unloaded and stocked incoming inventory, processed packages, and organized the warehouse. I was the shift leader, and I examining the flow of packages that we completed within 4 hours. I provided excellent customer service to clients via phone by looking up their shipping numbers and making sure their package was delivered.
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Shipping and Receiving
Customer Service Representative
U-Haul – Chantilly, VA 20120, 2017 – 2018
U-Haul is an American moving equipment and storage rental company, based in Phoenix, Arizona, that has been in operation since 1945. Description: I worked on to providing customer satisfaction by managing U-Box
• Managed over 2,000 U-boxes in the warehouse, received customer contracts and shipments. When I received their contracts, I revised them and imported the tracking number into an excel sheet, then prepared the u-boxes for shipment. I resolved customer complaints via phone, email, mail, and social media. I also assisted with the placement of orders, refunds, and exchanges while operating the cash register.
• Understanding the customer and the problem is key for anyone in a customer facing
• Clear communication skills with the customer
• Product knowledge
Northern Virginia Community College
Pursuing my Associate degree
Major: Information Technology- 2020
Programs: Year Up program
Robert Sean Farmer
Sr. Mgr. Data Engineering
Osiris Gonzalez Melendez
Joshua S. O’Neal
Jr Software Developer
Brandon S. Walcott
Bradley W. Chatman
Area Field Manager