Mobile: 510-***-**** Email: email@example.com
**/****-**/**** ********** University
● M. Eng. Electronics & Communication
**/**** – 05/2013 Doaba Institute of Engineering and Technology
● B.Tech Electronics & Communication
Software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Basic C, Basic C++, Basic SQL Experience
Intern – Deeksha Engineering Services Pvt. Limited(07/2009 – 10/2009) Chandigarh, India
● Soldering/De-soldering microprocessors
● Basic C programming
Intern – Eureka Electrosoft Solutions Pvt. Limited(06/2011 – 09/2011) Chandigarh, India
● Designed Embedded Systems using microcontrollers of 8051 microcontroller family Intern – Preshell Infosystem Pvt. Limited(07/2012 – 10/2012) Chandigarh, India
● Programmed microcontrollers and interfaces using Embedded C Intern – Allengers Medical Systems Limited(01/2013 – 05/2013) Derabassi, India
● Helped with maintenance of medical systems.
Pre-Paid Energy Meter
● The purpose of this project was to convert existing meters, which operated as post-paid, into pre-paid meters. This allowed the meters to allow usage based on pre-paid balance. Home Security System
● The purpose of this project was to design a home security system using microcontrollers. I programmed the microcontrollers to allow a user to enter a passcode through an LCD interface, if the passcode was correct the DC motor would work and the gate would open. However, if the passcode was incorrect an error message would be displayed and the buzzer would sound.
● Designed an up and down counter, which incremented numbers on a display based on user input.
● Member of Eco Club.
● Event organizer for various cultural activities in school, college and university.
● Awarded best student union president on annual basis from 2004 to 2013.