Pincode : 621004 .
Develop my knowledge and skills and to deliver the results as per the expectations of the Management in a Professional Organization
• Worked as a lecturer in srinivasan polytechnic college during the period of June 2015- April 2016
• Worked as a Assistant Professor in Dhanalakshmi srinivasan Engg college during the period of June 2016 -Nov 2016
Examination Institution Year of Passing Percentage M.E.,
PROJECT EXPERIENCE U.G
PROJECT EXPERIENCE P.G
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Wireless Communication.
• Transmission lines and waveguides.
• Image Processing.
Presented Mini Project named ‘Artifical Intelligence robot using wireless ’ in Srinivasan Engineering College,Perambalur. Presented a main project on the topic of ‘Low overhead fault tolerance technique for reconfigurable memory’ in
Srinivasavan Engineering College,Perambular
Presented a main project on the topic of ‘3D
Automatic tumor detection of kidneys and
its pathology’ in Dhanalakshmi srinivasan
engineering college, perambalur.
o Operating Systems : Windows XP, 7.
o Language Known : Basic concepts of C.
o Tools : Matlab, Xilinx.
Date of Birth : 27.07.1991
Father’s Name : Subramanian.R.V
Mother’s Name : Devika.S
Nationality : Indian.
Religion : Hindu
Languages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi.
I hereby declare all the above furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge.
• Published a paper entitled ‘3D Automatic tumor detection of kidneys and its pathology’ in Seventh Sense Research Group
• Presented a paper on the topic ‘Robust secure scan design against scan based differential cryptanalysis’ in M.A.M. College of Engineering
• Presented a paper on the topic ‘RFID based wireless library management system’ in Easa College of Engineering and Technology
• Presented a paper entitled ‘Design of efficient secure scan flip-flop for differential cryptanalysis problem’ in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College
• Participated one day seminar on the topic of ‘Digital image processing’ in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College.
• Participated one day workshop on the topic of ‘VLSI in Embedded systems’ in K.Ramakrishnan College of Engineering