Manuel Sapaula Mesías
*** *. ******** **. ****** Silang
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
POSITION DESIRE ;
1. Consultant Landscape/Irrigation
2. Project Manager
3. Project Landscape Engineer
3. Project Landscape Manager
4. Landscape Architect/Resident Engineer
5. Landscape Superintendent
6. Landscape/Irrigation Designer
7. HORTICULTURIST/ARBORICULTURIST Specialist
Objective: To share my profession, working experience and expertise to a Progressive Company.
Expertise: Landscape and Irrigation Designer / Operation and Maintenance, Landscape Project Engineer, Landscape Manager, Landscape Architect HORTICULTURIST, ARBORICULTURIST Specialist
Preparation of conceptualization in respect to preparing LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL
LANDSCAPE. DESIGN FOR HARDSCAPE AND SOFTSCAPE
Preparation of specification in respect to Development of Future Project.
Particular reference to inspection, certification & quality control of Site Architectural lay-out to ensure the conformity with Project Specification in conjunction with the official documents for the project, and counter evaluation for further recommendation for implementation and execution.
1. 09 November 2015 to 30 September 2017 employed as ARE/LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT, DORSCH QATAR under
Infrastructure Project & Landscape Development
Client: LUSAIL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, &
QATARI DIAR, DOHA, QATAR.
Review Shop Drawings, Site consultant under Core Technical Team, Hardscape & Softscape Review Design. Prepare specification for LANDSCAPE as per BOQ. Check all submittals related to IFC, RFI, Methodology, Material submittal and other related to project contract. Site Supervision and Weekly and Monthly meetings with Client and Contractor.
2. 22 April 2014 – 2015: Employed as Project Landscape Engineer, FAHAD ALIREZA [FAEC] Engineering Consultants, Al Khobar K.S.A.
3. 30 August 2012-30 April 2013:Employed as Landscape Engineer JACOBSZATE Engineering Consultant, AL KHOBAR, K.S.A. Al Marina Development Project, Sustainability Urban Planning 4. 11 March 2007-28April2009 as Landscape Superintendent/Manager FLUOR ARABIA LTD.. Under the Jeddah Municipality Project, K.S.A.
5. 2002-2006 : Employed by JASSIMQABAZARD Engineering CONSULTANT LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT/HORTICULTURIST
Under the Ministry of Public works, Mega Project. Development of Parks, Neighborhood Gardens in coordination of PUBLIC AUTHORITY FOR AGRICULTURE AND FISHERIES [PAAF]
STATE OF KUWAIT.
6. 1992-2000 : Employed as Deputy Resident Engineer/Landscape Engineer under Public Authority for Agriculture and Fisheries
[PAAF] State of Kuwait.
7. 1988-1990 : Employed as Deputy Project Manager/Arboriculturist ARABI COMPANY STATE OF KUWAIT.
8. 1980-85 : Employed as Landscape and Irrigation Superintendent by Prince Faisal Bin Fahad Palace, K.S.A.
9. 1971-1980 : Employed as Camp Manager/Designer and Construct Parks and Gardens for Beautification Project for Urban development. P.T. DALEK ESA RAYA, INDONESIA
OVER ALL SUMMARY OF Duties & Responsibilities;
Review Shop Drawings as per IFC for Landscaping Hardscape and Softscape, Irrigation in conjunction with specification and B.O.Q. And material submittals as per the requirement of Landscape. Review Contractor Manpower Staff, site supervision in daily basis Conducting weekly and monthly coordination meetings with client And contractor. Daily assisting of Safety Procedure and Observation. Preparation of progress report daily and monthly. Preparation of Design Basis Report in connection with Design Concept based on proposal of specification applied as per the IFC. Designing Landscape. Urban Planning. Preparation of Garden Design and Parks.
Training : OSHA (Organization of Safety and Health Administration) Conducted by; FLUOR ARABIA LTD. Ltd. 2007 to 2009. Hunter Irrigation Innovations Conducted by Hunter
Industries co. 2007-2009.
Beyond Zero Safety Conducted by JACOBSZATE Engineering CONSULTANT 2012 to 2013.
COLLEGE : DE LA SALLE-ARANETA UNIVERSITY
(Formerly ARANETA UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION)
COURSE : Bachelor of Science in Forestry/Landscape Architecture ; Major in Forestry/Landscape
Year Graduated: 1971
Language spoken : English, Tagalog, Malay-Indo, Arabic