A competent professional with experience of 1 year and 2 months looking to contribute skills to a reputed firm to the maximum benefit for the firm and in the process achieve positions at the highest echelons of the organization chart and thence endeavor to be instrumental in taking the organization to the greatest imaginable heights. Knowledge in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) based projects, tendering for projects related to Polymer, chemical and ASP flooding for providing our skid based modular systems depending on the type of client’s requirements and type of tender floated. I am proficient in my communication; execution skills and aim at putting my paramount efforts to deliver to the best of my disposition while representing my organization during execution. Also working well in fast-paced challenging and team-oriented environments & adapt qualities while associating myself to the organizational goals and objectives. Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering-Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune-2017 SNF Flopam India Pvt Ltd., Gandhidham (A France Subsidiary) Oil and Gas Division- Petroleum Engineer April 2018 – To date Duties:
• Assisting in co-ordination and follow ups for Projects with our current clients Cairn, Halliburton, Baker hughes, L&T for ongoing and upcoming EOR projects in Barmer, Rajasthan.
• Currently working & coordinating for Cairn’s 3 most promising field blocks in rajasthan for its Polymer Flooding, chemical & ASP flooding.
• Vendor co-ordinations and Vendor Development expediting for ongoing projects.
• Co-ordinating and managing follow-ups with sub-contractors involved in the projects on a regular basis.
• Tendering for ONGC, OIL INDIA and CAIRN for Polymer, Chemical and ASP flooding EOR based projects and PHPA Polymer Powder supply w.r.t to their requirements.
• Supporting in Techno-commercial activities for the ongoing projects.
• Contributing as a back-end support with dossiers & multiple activities like logistics with its custom clearance documentation, follow-ups with the vendors to get the job done in given timelines for the ongoing O&G projects.
• Involved in handling precisely the statutory and legal documents for O&G tenders.
• Responsible for outreaching prospective clients to inform them of our services, and gauge interest in future business relations which have accounted to expand our new client base. Ongoing Projects:
• Provision of Polymer Surface Facility service for Integrated development of the fields Mangala, Aishwarya and Bhagyam with our Client Halliburton Offshore services & in this Co-ordinating with documentation, logistics, PO’s, Procurements, Vendor co-ordinations for multiple regular requirements and being the constant back end support through office.
• Service at Cairn fields Mangala, Bhagyam and Aishwarya for ASP injection facilities MBA 2 with our Client Baker Hughes with 1 year of O&M in this coordinating with vendors for procurement and Summary
current execution for equipment’s that will be required at site.
• Working on Oil India, Nahorkatiya, Assam tender for Hiring of Integrated Service of Modular Injection Facility & Supply of Chemicals for a Pilot Polymer Flooding EOR Project.
• Working on North kadi field, Hiring of Polymer facilities for 30 months for ONGC which is on tendering stage.
Achievements and Affiliations:
Opted for Stanford university online course for “Reservoir Geomechanics” that demonstrated understanding of practical issues in energy production combining knowledge of the stresses in the Earth with the principles of rock mechanics, structural geology, petroleum engineering, earthquake seismology & completed on June 11,2018 with online certification for the same. Opted Major subjects in Upstream, midstream and downstream with interests:
Petroleum Geology: Logging, Petrophysics, Data analysis, Reservoir mappings, geophysics etc.
Production Enhancement with EOR based techniques: Polymer, Chemical and ASP Flooding.
Reservoir, Well testing and field development.
Key Skills and Competencies:
Executing and coordinating with Green Field project.
Experience and knows how an EOR Projects and tenders are executed.
Have executed the tenders right from the day they are floated with all the required documentation, submitting the tenders and overall co-ordination till the end till price bids opening.
Ready for working and gaining hands-on experience in the fields of oil wells for practical growth of oneself.
Able to meet organizational deadlines and management goals.
Self-motivated and Detail-oriented
Resolving nominal issues and coming up with fast efficient solutions.
Good Interpersonal Skills, Resourceful, key player and motivated worker.
MS Office/Excel, PowerPoint, word, outlook.
Basis of Ecrin Saphir.
Basis of SCADA
Familiar with AspenHYSYS,
Familiar with Photoshops: Adobe Lightroom, Snapseed, VSCO(some additional skills)
• Bachelor’s in Petroleum Engineering from Maharashtra Institute of technology, 2017 (SPPU Pune University) with first class.
• Completed 12th
Boards from A.E.S Junior college, Ahmednagar (Maharashtra State Board) in first class with distinction.
Extra Circular Activities:
• Won 2nd
prize in CAIRN case study for a SPE event held at MIT PUNE in 2014.
• Actively participated in SPE activities regarding to petroleum industry at MIT-SPE Forum.
• Part of SPE member since 2014 and currently an ongoing holder of the same.
• Currently perusing few online certified courses as extra-curriculum and self-growth with SPE related to Digital transformation in oil and gas sector, Completion solutions for Multi-stage simulation of unconventional resources, Pore scale imaging and few more.
• Dependable and dedicated
• Proactively communicates along organizational levels.
• Displaying positivity, humor & enthusiasm
• Employ active listening and calm on feet in a stressful task.
• Leadership and teamwork
• Technical proficiencies
• Innovative approach to problem solving, able to think outside the box.
• Organized approach towards work and able to develop cost effective and time saving work solutions.
• Managing different things simultaneously.
• Keeping Bird view for better and effective execution.
• Confident and welcome challenges.
References will be provided on requests.
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and behalf. SAKSHI ASUDANI